July Challenge

Do circle journal pages count? If so, put me down for 2 more. If not, I've got a few more Disney pages I'm finishing up.

I've been counting my cj pages, as they are completed pages. No one has corrected me so far.

Thanks! I guess that brings me up to 20 then. Once I get my other CJ done, I'll have 2 more pages. I'm getting to be pretty productive this month.
(Of course it helps to have all that swap stuff to add to my pages to put the finishing touches on!)

I'm back on-line again. Yeah!!!

I have 25 completed pages. I need to finish my CJ pages today now that I can print. Kids are at VBS AGAIN this week so I hope to use the next two days to do some scrapping.

2 more done this evening. Really struggling with some of the pics though. Just having no inspiration! :(

Whew! Finally finished making my new circle journal! Soooo, I have 2 more pages to add to my total from the 2 pg. layout in my circle journal. I think that brings me up to 22.

Looks like I will be at a big fat 0 for July. It's been a busy month for us and I just never could find the time. Hopefully next month will be better!

17 more for me. . .I am trying to finish our album from our cruise in June. I go back to work tomorrow (what happened to summer break???), but I'm hoping to get some work done this weekend! School actually starts next week, so who knows how it will be after that?? :goodvibes

OK!
I have 2 more in my BOM
1 in Matts
2 in Gabs
2 in my DIS
and I am now half way through a project I have to finish for tomorrow night that means 6 for dh's surprise party...
whhhew
now I need to go beack to work before he gets home :rolleyes1

I did 2 more last night. The one pages seems to be missing something. I guess it just seems to bare for me.

Anywho that brings my total up to 10.

Stayed up late last night, then got up early this morning and finished 3 more! I hope next month will be this productive for me, but who knows...

I'm going to a crop tonight, so I'm sure that will definitely put a stop to my run of pages. (I spend too much time talking, and not enough scrapping :teeth: )

You can put me down for a big fat 0!

I "think" dh won't have to go on travel once he gets home for at least 3 weeks ... of course, that is wishful thinking.

BTW: I am not complaining 'bout his needing to travel, this trip took us by surprise as he was only home 1 week before he was gone for almost 3 weeks.

You ladies are GREAT! I love seeing how many pages of memories we are making for our families!

Judy

Well, I guess my grand total for the month is 13. I wanted to get more but we left the 23rd for our family vacation to Panama City Beach, FL and just got back Sat. Spent the week before we left getting ready to go so didnt get any pages completed. Had good intentions of doing a few pages while we were on vacation but never did. Cropped a few pictures but never did any L/Os. Oh well, there's always August!!

Karen aka TN Traveler

Finished 2 more this afternoon, and might do a few more later tonight. This has been a very productive month for me!

Ok, I'm calling it a night! 16 more for me! I hope next month will be just as productive, but who knows??? :goodvibes

August 1

Ok folks here is what I show with the postings up to about 7:40 this morning...

PigletsPal - 17
WDWMom - 25
Alice28 - 16
Queenie - 20
PattyT - 43
wtpclc - 1
wuv tigger - 0
TN Traveler - 13
Cobbler - 10
StitchisOurHero - 55
knovak - 0
sweetmaxine - 47
dreams91 - 7

Please double check my counts as there were a couple I wasn't sure if you were posting additional pages or total counts! But if these are right and no one else has more pages that would make StitchIsOurHero this month's winner. DS's 18th birthday is today so I won't be on much the rest of the day - I will double check tomorrow morning and then contact the winner for a mailing address.

Deb

Not that it matters, but I got 2 more done yesterday. Congrats to Stitch..!

Great Job Stitch!
I finished dh's project assing another 4 to my total though :)
not that it mattered! lol

I only finished 31 by my count. I think in a couple of posts I mentioned my running total, and that may have been confusing. Sorry!

congrats to you Stitch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter