June 2019 Check In

That would depend
  1. Do you have the budget to stay onsite and get a Star Wars Galaxys Edge reservation?
  2. Would you be disappointed to be in the parks without a Star Wars Galaxys Edge reservation?
  3. Do you have the budget for a summer trip even though you are going in October?
  4. Do you need flights? If so have you checked times and prices?
Yes. Will probably stay off site on arrival night and switch to onsite.
Yes purpose would be to see SWGE with ressie.
Yes if we don't go now we would go in July. July is not certain because family wants to take trip somewhere which might not be DL
Yes we would need flights maybe. or we could probably drive there and fly back. (live 6 hrs away)flight prices I do not like. It s probably what is holding me back.

Just to note we are 100% going in October and doing MHP and probably will go in Nov or Dec for holidays. So i could just see everything then 🙄

It is just my crazy anxiety or is anyone else worried that crowds will pick up by the time they travel. I still have almost two weeks. I am afraid the word is out and it will be crazy =(
I have been feeling the same!! We leave tomorrow and will be in the parks Thursday and Friday and I’ve been checking wait times all week praying the crowds stay low!! But I have also seen many people add last minute trips this week, not to mention locals who will also be trying to take advantage of the low crowds.

Add me to the June group. Going to be going June 22nd for our Star Wars reservation and then enjoy the rest of the park and go in the morning on the 23rd. We are staying at Anaheim Majestic Garden. Looking forward to the quick trip and to get on Sorin over CA

Add me to the June group. Going to be going June 22nd for our Star Wars reservation and then enjoy the rest of the park and go in the morning on the 23rd. We are staying at Anaheim Majestic Garden. Looking forward to the quick trip and to get on Sorin over CA

What time is your Star Wars reservation?

Not sure if this has been answered yet, I scanned through. I have received my SWGE reservation day and time email a while back but never received the email people got last week regarding instructions for 8am reservations. Is there a scan bar or something they need to see in that so I can make sure I have my wrist band? I know a lot of DVC reservations didn't get the SWGE reservation email until they called a few days later to follow up- maybe the same here? Just want to make sure I will be okay with just the reservation email and obviously my AP and ID.
You’ll have your QR code emailed to you the day before. And when you check in they will confirm you got and it and if you didn’t they will send you the SWGE reservation help area that’s open daily from 9am-6pm.

Add us to the list! We'll be there 6/19-6/22 at The Candy Cane. Our SWGE reservation is on 6/21 at 8am. Hopefully we'll get into The Cantina. The next 2 weeks are going to drag by.

Add us to the list! We'll be there 6/19-6/22 at The Candy Cane. Our SWGE reservation is on 6/21 at 8am. Hopefully we'll get into The Cantina. The next 2 weeks are going to drag by.
Welcome to the group! I think there's maybe 4-5 of us that have our ressies at your same day and time! Don't forget your lime green mickey head so we can say hi!

Bright Suns everyone

Day 6 of the reservation system for anyone wishing to visit Batuu

I have added everyone to the list, welcome to all our new space travellers :darth: :chewy:

Just booked one night Friday 6/7 (very late arrival) at DLH!
Did you get your SWGE reservation yet?

wow, well done, I would be the same if I lived near enough
Thanks we are super excited. We are in the general vicinity for something else tonight so when I heard how well the reservation period was going we decided to drive a couple extra hours for a quickie trip. We will be back over 4th of July when the floodgates open so figured this would take some of pressure off that visit.

Bright Suns everyone

Day 7 of the reservation system for anyone wishing to visit Batuu.

Watch out for storm troopers folks and those arriving in Batuu around 8pm, look to skies, and you might just catch a glimpse of a space battle and rockets from a nearby land

Checking in!

I decided at the last minute to try and get a room at GCH using my DVC points. I was on a waitlist for a villa, but doubtful for that to come through. As a plan B, I'd been calling DVC every day since Monday to try and get a room at any of the three hotels. I was told all are booked solid for the remainder of the year but, low and behold yesterday morning when I called, the DVC CM told me that a block of rooms at GCH were released into the DVC inventory, so I was able to book!

Looking forward to SWGE with all of my adult kids on the 18th, 11:00 - 3:00 then 5:00 - 9:00!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter