June 2021 Exercise Challenge - Jump in!

My parents headed back home this morning, so I think I'm finally ready to get back to work! Lol. I got in 65 minutes today. I did some activity while they were here like bowling, air hockey, and Nintendo switch sports, but I don't know if any of that is active enough to count or if it is, how I would go about counting it. 🤣 Oh well, I think I can get caught up by the end of the weekend.

75/800

485 minutes since last check in - horses, walking, Finnegan Fox 5K, obe yoga, growwithjo, and Leslie Sansone walking at home videos from youtube (easy, low impact, fun, and motivating - used to have her DVDs years ago and decided to look her up on youtube recently - definitely recommend if you want some indoor activity during the heat of summer - by the way, we are about to roast starting tomorrow for the foreseeable future! Ugh!)

860/1800 48%

By the way, I know it was just 3.1 miles - and I was definitely not going for speed - but the 5K was a great morale boost for me! I used to run a lot when I was younger, but gave it up somewhere along the way. This was fun and empowering. I'm so glad we did it. Maybe we'll look into doing some virtual Disney runs now.

My second try back on the treadmill went better than the first, but the day after is a bit rough. :P I'm hoping we can find strawberry picking later to get some more minutes in. Such a difference from the late December through January strawberry season I grew up with in Florida - here in Boston the strawberries aren't ready yet in June! Back home everything is burnt to a crisp on the ground already.

32 minutes added, which makes me happy to turn Orange!!!!

174/600 - 29%

Last edited:
+115, including a nice hike on Saturday morning, before it later reached 100 degrees. Upper 90s the next couple of days. Twilight Sparkle, I think that’s the hot weather you’re going to be seeing!

505/1400

45 minutes of stationary bike tonight in the midst of tidying the house for our dogsitter and making sure our bags are packed.

320/800 = 40%, which I think finally gets me all caught up!

Flying out to the west coast tomorrow! I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of walking over the next several days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter