June 2021 Exercise Challenge - Jump in!

Counting 15 minutes of strawberry picking although my back and knees think I was kneeling and bent over for at least six years. 🤣 Then got up on the treadmill again this morning for 32 minutes. 108 days until my trip and I'm wondering if I should do some sort of 100 day fitness challenge to make the time go by faster. Has anyone ever done anything like that?

221/600 - 37%

Last edited:

25 painful minutes walking. Y'all I have run 62 miles since April 10 without a single injury. I wore heels for about an hour on Wednesday - spent most that time sitting down - and somehow could barely walk on Thursday. And these were wedges! Sigh. Hoping to get back to running tomorrow after a couple of days of rest, elevating, and alternating the heating pad with ice.

276/600 - 46%

25 painful minutes walking. Y'all I have run 62 miles since April 10 without a single injury. I wore heels for about an hour on Wednesday - spent most that time sitting down - and somehow could barely walk on Thursday. And these were wedges! Sigh. Hoping to get back to running tomorrow after a couple of days of rest, elevating, and alternating the heating pad with ice.

Heals are evil!

63 minutes since my last post

370/600 = 62%

I posted a couple of weeks ago about the sentinel chickens at WDW. Here's one about the cats of Disneyland:
https://disneylandcats.com/about/#:~:text=It is estimated that the,Snacks at the Grand Californian.

They even have their own Twitter and Instagram!
Funny story: When I first went to Disneyland I didn't know about the cats being special. I thought they were all homeless and tried to convince the castmembers to let me buy BBQ for them, in an attempt to take one home. The castmembers were delighted to educate me that the kitties were *home*.

46 minutes on the treadmill. Sneakers are magic, heels are evil. Just an FYI.

318/600 - 53%

WAHOO! I'm finally Yellow!!! On the comeback trail now, only 3 days behind where I should be. :)

I made it back home today after a lovely first trip to Disneyland. I think I'm gonna up my goal to 1500 because of all the walking we did over the last few days. I'm adding 700 minutes from Thursday, Friday and yesterday, based on the number of steps my phone counted. (Number of steps/2000=approx. number of miles walked. Number of miles walked/3mph. x60 minutes per hour).

1280/1500 = 85.33%

No updates since Monday? :0 I'm shocked at y'all. I dragged my still-half-asleep behind on to the treadmill this morning for 30 minutes. Every minute after 21 was a struggle. I'm going to make my goal this month but man I didn't realize how high I set it way back when.

404/600 - 67%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter