June 2021 Exercise Challenge - Jump in!

Slept late so only 33 minutes this morning, which is sad because it felt like I could go on forever. Spent about an hour walking on the beach last night, but I'm only going to count 10 minutes because walking slowly enough to eat ice cream doesn't really feel like exercise, you know? Felt good for sure, but not like exercise. :P

447/600 - 74.5% (so close!)

I hope you all have had a great week. Adding in my time from vacation. We had a great time at the beach and then we took my nephew for 1 day for his first Magic Kingdom trip. He loved it which makes me very happy. It was also the first time we used the DAS system it worked great for him and the cast members were wonderful. It made for a memorable trip for Him for sure.

815/1350 60%

I've been totally sedentary all week. My sinuses pitched an absolute fit over leaving California for hot and humid Texas and I've been sick ever since we got back. I was hoping to get back at it today, but still feeling yucky and sleepy. Hopefully I'll be ready to return to action tomorrow. Next week is VBS, so I need to pull myself together quick! Lol.

Weekend report:
45 minutes of a run that was only possible through the grace of caffeine. Y'all, I'm about 90% caffeine free (average 1 caffeinated drink per week) and I forget how amazing it can be. I might start indulging more regularly.

26 minutes of walking at a big Pride event - at least according to my fitbit. My watch said we were there 3 hours, but I'm not gonna take credit for watching the parade. :P

518/600 - 86%
Doing the happy dance for getting past 75% - but a little worried about making it to my goal with only 3 days to go.

Adding another lazy 40 minutes of stationary bike from last night. I'll be back later (hopefully) to add my exercise for today.

1370/1500--91% I'm Blue!

Edit to add: +40 more minutes. 30 marching around the house while my husband made dinner and 10 on the exercise bike after VBS ended for the night.

1410/1500

Last edited:
47 minutes this morning, meeting my goal and telling you all about it definitely got me on the treadmill. It's 90 days until our trip and we had to reschedule our cruise until next year. But don't feel bad for me! We're going to Disneyland instead - so 4 days at Disney World and 4 days at Disneyland. It's so exciting I can hardly stand it!!!!!!

565/600 - 94%

Hi everyone! Sorry I check out of May and have been gone all month. I will jump back in in July. The end of May and all of June has been really crazy busy with work and end of the school year with the kids. Soccer has started and we got a dog. I would love to say that the dog is getting me lots of exercise time but she is not. We have a hard time getting her to go around the block. She is a lazy dog. Things at work should start to settle more next month but home will still be busy. I will have time though to get on and track my time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter