June Jungle Book Exercise Challenge!

Good morning and happy Wednesday! We've got a few exciting color changes to talk about today.

Congrats to our newest members of
King Louie Pink, 2manypets and LizardQueen8!

We also have our second member of
WISH Jungle Green, galaxygirl76! Congratulations on reaching (and exceeding) your goal!

To celebrate our new member of
WISH Jungle Green, let’s explore one of the other creatures in the jungle today.

Kaa the snake is one of the antagonists in both the 1967 and 2016 versions of The Jungle Book.

In the 1967 animated film, Kaa was voiced by Sterling Holloway, a prolific voice actor known for providing the voices of Mr. Stork in Dumbo, Adult Flower in Bambi, the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland, the title character in Winnie the Pooh, and Roquefort in The Aristocats.
MV5BMTg2MDIwNzg5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU1ODcxOA@@._V1_UY317_CR54,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

In the 2016 film, the character (who does not play a very large role) was changed to be a female, and was voiced by Scarlett Johansson, who plays a recurring role in Disney's Marvel Cinematic Universe as the Black Widow.
jungle-book-animals-2.jpg

Kaa is known for singing the song “Trust In Me,” which is also featured as part of The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

I had fallen a couple times off routine with exercising. Getting back to it. I start a new full time job tomorrow and will work out which will work better morning or after work. I may just do it after but we will see how my legs do. I may have to cut back my mileage to 1-2 miles until I know how my muscles will hold out with more time on feet during the day.

Today after a working interview I stopped on my way home got in 65 minutes on treadmill so my new total will be 572/1200. She had called me while I was on the treadmill and I called her back to hear that I got the job. I'm so excited. Finally after 8 years looking for a position in the field I went to school for I will be getting into a foot/ankle speciality. It seems all interesting and I will get to learn x-ray and take the testing for that. It will take another hit to my routine but I'm hoping it will get things going. Well I will be getting in bed soon. A whole new world waking up early again. AHHH but so happy to have a full time job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter