Kicking and Screaming...we are going back to Disney!

Today we are sleeping in! At least that is my plan..don't know if the kids will buy it or not..but I like the idea..

We are going to DTD we have lunch scheduled at T-Rex cafe. I am really looking forward to this since both kids LOVE dinosaurs.

Later tonight...Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! I can't wait. We all want to dress up we have had many different theme ideas going. At first we were going to do Alice in Wonderland, DD as Alice, DS as the King of hearts, myself as the Queen and DH as the Mad Hatter..

Then the Pirates League opened and I thought this would be an excellent idea...the whole family as pirates...

I made a reservation for the 4 of us...

I like to ask the kids what they want to dress up like and what they want to be at the party etc...

Today my little Emilie tells me that she would just be happy if she could be a princess and my Aidan says.."momma, I just want to be Prince Charming!" Where did he come up with this?!? So, I have been frantically googling Prince Charming costumes..and he doesn't like generic costumes...he wants to be the Prince Charming from Cinderella...:rotfl:

So this is what I am thinking about getting him. I normally would never spend 55 bucks on a kids Halloween costume, but I think that if he was to wear it the night we went to 1900 Park Fair for the dinner with Cinderella and the Step sisters that we could get some priceless pics and then if he wore it again the night of the Halloween party that he would be happy and we could get our money out of it!

Here is the costume..

http://www.buycostumes.com/Disney-Prince-Charming-Child-Costume/21451/ProductDetail.aspx

I am excited I went ahead and bought the Prince Charming costume for my little boy..he will just be too darn cute! Now I am keeping my fingers crossed that he isn't going to be too shy to wear it...when I recieve it I will dress him up and post pics...:lovestruc

My husband is FINALLY starting to get excited. He informed me that the less that I talk about Disney the more he looks forward to it...I think he's trying to tell me something..:rotfl2:

Today is 31 days from my trip. I can't believe how time has flown...I can't wait..

:wave2: I made it over here! Now that I know what your little ones look like I will keep an eye out for you all at Sci-Fi. :goodvibes

30 days from today we leave for the airport! :yay:

I just found your PTR. I believe I was along on your last one? Anyway, we are going to be there at the same time this year. I also noticed that Oct. 6th looks about the same for us. We have lunch scheduled at T-Rex and then MNSSHP that evening. It was even more similar when you said you were all going to be pirates as that is what we are doing. Simple pirates though with a surprise pirates league scheduled for the older two boys. Maybe we could try and meet up somewhere???

BTW, that Prince Charming costume is so cute and I can't wait to see pics of him in it.

Enjoying your PTR. You are also going a few weeks before me so hoping I can snag some ideas from you lol. I go Oct 18-23 with three toddlers eek so nervous. Can't wait to read more.

I just found your PTR. I believe I was along on your last one? Anyway, we are going to be there at the same time this year. I also noticed that Oct. 6th looks about the same for us. We have lunch scheduled at T-Rex and then MNSSHP that evening. It was even more similar when you said you were all going to be pirates as that is what we are doing. Simple pirates though with a surprise pirates league scheduled for the older two boys. Maybe we could try and meet up somewhere???

BTW, that Prince Charming costume is so cute and I can't wait to see pics of him in it.

Yes you were on board for last years TR! I would love to meet up..Just let me know what works for you.

I can't wait to get the Charming outfit! He's going to be adorable! I am going to hang onto our Pirate league reservations for a little while longer..just in case they change their minds AGAIN!

:wave2: I made it over here! Now that I know what your little ones look like I will keep an eye out for you all at Sci-Fi. :goodvibes

30 days from today we leave for the airport! :yay:

Hopefully my children will be well behaved..if not don't hold that against us! Who knows...we may catch you at the food and wine!

Enjoying your PTR. You are also going a few weeks before me so hoping I can snag some ideas from you lol. I go Oct 18-23 with three toddlers eek so nervous. Can't wait to read more.

Stealing my ideas! I am sure you will enjoy going with 3 toddlers, like any trip you will have your ups and downs..but it will all be worth it. :)

Love the BBB pics!
I want to go...hey I'm only 25! lol

Go! I would totally do it and I am 29...the one and only time I felt like a Princess was at my wedding...wouldn't hurt to feel like one at Disney! :rotfl: Actually I have the 4 of us signed up for the Pirate League! We will see what happens!

Can't wait to see your littlest in that Prince Charming get up- so cute! I can't believe it's down to 31 days!
I'll be leaving out my suitcase to start packing after a 4 day trip to California this weekend to visit my mom.
:goodvibes

Can't wait to see your littlest in that Prince Charming get up- so cute! I can't believe it's down to 31 days!
I'll be leaving out my suitcase to start packing after a 4 day trip to California this weekend to visit my mom.
:goodvibes

Enjoy your trip to California and time with your mom. ;) The costume has been shipped so hopefully I can get some pics of him on here this weekend. I am very ready to pack!

Time has just flown by..I look forward to seeing your ticker so I know how many days are left! Woo hoo..now it's 30! :banana:

I think I remember posting to you that I thought HS was our day on Monday the 5th too. It is and we are eating at Sci-Fi too :rotfl:

Sunday 4th The Wave probably start out for a bit at AK when we get there and then eat then go to MK
5th Sci-Fi HS day
6th MNSSHP Boma breakfast (a must every trip) hanging out at pool in am...DTD afternoon and TRex for late afternoon lunch
7th Epcot and Biergarten for dinner
8th MK Crystal Palace breakfast

All subject to change.....:lmao:

Tracy

I think I remember posting to you that I thought HS was our day on Monday the 5th too. It is and we are eating at Sci-Fi too :rotfl:

There are going to be a lot of us there that day! :rotfl2: Our ADR is for 12:10.

Sunday 4th The Wave probably start out for a bit at AK when we get there and then eat then go to MK
5th Sci-Fi HS day
6th MNSSHP Boma breakfast (a must every trip) hanging out at pool in am...DTD afternoon and TRex for late afternoon lunch
7th Epcot and Biergarten for dinner
8th MK Crystal Palace breakfast

All subject to change.....:lmao:

Tracy

I am starting to either think you are stalking me! :rotfl2:Or maybe GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!! :lmao:
our days are exactly the same! lol
7th we are going back to Epcot
8th we will be in MK

I bet you guys will see each other all over the place. :) It happened to us when we met up with someone from the boards and we saw them EVERYWHERE! It was so funny!

Sounds like a great trip so far!

Great minds of course!! :thumbsup2

Sounds like we are going to have a Dis filled drive in!! :rotfl:

Later tonight there will be a special feature...my Aidan in his Prince Charming outfit!! Too darn cute!

DSC01691.jpg

DSC01692.jpg

DSC01689.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter