Kicking and Screaming...we are going back to Disney!

Here are some of the outfits that my friend Alicia made for me. They are cute! Aidan has decided that he wants to be a pirate again..so he threw a fit over Emilie's pirate dress so I have tricked into thinking that his new black chuck taylors are actually his official "pirate shoes" :lmao: The kids have more outfits but this is the best that I could get in far as cooperation goes...

DSC01697.jpg

DSC01698.jpg

WOW!!! That pirate dress is adorable!!!! I wish I had talent like that!!! My mom always told me to learn to sew. I NEVER listened!!! When I see cute things like that.........URG!!! Why didn't I listen to my Mom??? :rotfl:

Thanks! I can not take the credit for it..wish I could. She made Emilie a Mickey dress that is similar to the pirate one. I will make sure that I take lots and lots of pics in Disney...

I am going to see what I can find as far as Pirate Mickey ears go..my kids would love those!

My DD has a pair of pink pirate princess ears from DL.....they would totally match you DD's little pirate dress. My DD did get them about 3 years ago at DL.....:confused3 Maybe they would have the same kind there at WDW. They are super cute and one of the mouse ears has an earring.:)

My DD has a pair of pink pirate princess ears from DL.....they would totally match you DD's little pirate dress. My DD did get them about 3 years ago at DL.....:confused3 Maybe they would have the same kind there at WDW. They are super cute and one of the mouse ears has an earring.:)

that sounds very cute she would lvoe that! We are going to the Pirates League so hopefully the kids will sit still and cooperate. :) I am going to look for Emilie some pink chuck taylors now that I have Aidan tricked into thinking his new shoes are his pirate shoes..lol :lmao:

I'm a little late, as I see you are leaving THIS MORNING for WDW! Sooooo exciting!!!

I'm here to subscribe, and can't wait to read your TR when you get back! :cutie: Have an amazing, magical trip! pixiedust:

:woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3:

I hope you are having a WONDERFUL time!!!!! I can't wait to hear about your families vacation when you get back!! :)

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: just a little pixiedust to help you guys along!!!

thanks!! the weather is perfect!! the crowds aren't too bad...

My son is just in awe of the princesses he is so bashful when they talk to him...but thank GOd he's not scared of the other characters. He was all over Tigger today..I will be posting pics soon!

Happy you had a great time! The weather was just perfect wasn't it? Now back home it is in the 50's and 30's at night! Talk about a change!!

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter