Kindle 2-$89

SHHHHH! need to keep this one quiet. I want to grab one for my mom( or my hubby, can't decide) and am so afraid they will sell out. ;)

oh GREAT! i'll be 75 miles from home shopping. why does it have to be so late in the day?

Can you imagine how crazy the site will be at that time? Ughhhh!

Thanks for the tip. I'd love to get one for myself and one for DH. But I'd be happy with just one for DH.

I bought this one in May(before they dropped prices) and love it. I sure hope I can get one of these as I love the 3G.

no mention of them being a refurb but regardless they will come with the 1 year warranty - I'm going to try for one to give as a gift. I have a feeling they will sell quickly.

are these refurb or new?

I don't care if they are refurbished, I was just curious. Is there a way to put them in your cart now? I'm gonna try for one buy I'm not going to get my hopes up....I'm sure they will be gone before I can even get the amazon page to load :rotfl:

And I was thinking "What should I get DH for Christmas?" I think this answered the question. I have had a Kindle 2 for 1.5 years now and I love it! I bought mine back when they were almost 4x this price - sweet!

Just make sure that your area is 3G compatible. In my area there are not many places that are, most places are dead zones. I learned this from a friend and then asked a sales rep at Staples about it. This was news to mean I thought with the 3G that you could access it anywhere but I guess i was wrong.

My area isn't 3G compatible.

My Kindles connect over the Edge network and when that isn't possible I download via the computer and sideload over via the USB cable.

Just make sure that your area is 3G compatible. In my area there are not many places that are, most places are dead zones. I learned this from a friend and then asked a sales rep at Staples about it. This was news to mean I thought with the 3G that you could access it anywhere but I guess i was wrong.

Anyone know how I find out this information? My verizon phone gets 3g, but I don't know if that means the Kindle will work anywhere my phone does, or if their 3g network is different?

Thanks!

What's the difference between this Kindle and the one currently selling for $139?? (You know, the one I ordered 3 days ago????)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter