Let's do it again - 39 cent swap!! CLOSED

MissBubbles

<font color=blue>I need: <font color=brown>chocola
Loads of swaps going but no new ones to sign up for, so I thought let's try this one again.

Rules are pretty simple: Sign up on this thread with a short list of what you would like your swap buddy to send to you. I will exchange names at the end of the swap (you send to someone / they send back to you) and your items should be able to be mailed out for the cost of a 1 ounce letter, currently 39 cents. I know most of us exceed this limit but you'd be amazed what you can send out for one stamp. This is an excellent way of passing on your overages and things you have too much of (note: I don't go out and buy things for this exchange).

So...let the signups begin! :cool1: I'll keep this open until May 31st to cover everyone celebrating the Memorial Day weekend holiday and will keep a running total on all signups at the top of this thread. PM me if you have any questions.

1. Miss Bubbles: Dog stuff, Vacation (especially beach & cruise), fibers, small embellishments (eyelets, brads, metal tags, etc.).
2. havencruiser: Beach, cruise, Disney
3. Julez4u: Cruise, Halloween, Disney, beach, fibers/elements
4. bigsis1970: Disney, teen girl, softball, dog & cat, boy, ice hockey, school days, beach, summer.
5. christinadei: Disney, boy/kid stuff (baseball, football, tractors, school,etc.)
6. calanniebu: Pooh, wedding, blue anything (fibers, brads, etc.)
7. KatDisney: Disney, road trip
8. Raine: Disney, food, travel, anything for siblings (brother/sister), fibers, embellishments, die cuts.
9. kborysewicz: Beach, cat, anything boyish
10. angelmom: Boy/Girl stuff - ages 6 & 9, football, gymnastics, soccer, family, embellishments.
11. jennyL: Disney, new home, moving, cruising, purple embellishments of any kind.
12. twingle3: shaped brads, big brads (no Disney please), brads, adhesive squares, shapes (rectangles, octagons, triangle shaped paper), outside play
13. camp123165: Disney, brads.
14. patchchild: Gardening, Tigger, cats, metal or flower accents.
15. Rasylka: Anything - she's just starting scrapping
16. Mickeyteacher: Christmas stuff
17. Diana Lyn: Little girls, Disney, brads, buttons, flowers, fibers.
18. YodasMom: dogs, travel, music, tropical, brads, wilderness, international, cruising, ribbons, prima (no kid stuff).
19. cocacolamom: Disney, boy stuff, travel, baseball, beach, summer.
20. mickeyfan2: Disney stuff
21. Mickster: Disney, Buzz Lightyear, Princesses, boy embellishments.
22. MyLittlePiglet: Holidays (Christmas, Easter, St. Pats, etc.), anything for Epcot World Showcase countries, Disney, alphabets, family, if anyone has a cricut - titles.
23. cinderellakh20: Disney, beach, food, vacation, summer, girl or boy things (has 2 year old boy/girl twins).
24. PixieDust32: Disney, vacation, beach, princesses, dogs, cats, family, New York.
25. rlovew: Disney, school, fibers.
26. PigletFairy: Wedding, dogs, Prima anything, Piglet, Disney.
27. Stich#1: Disney, boy stuff, beach, camping, brads, fibers.
28. AlexWyattMommy: Holiday embellishments, boyish Disney.
29. DisneyMommyMichelle: Disney, Halloween, road trip, brads.
30. Andy&Stich: Disney, stickers, Lilo & Stich.
31. bigsis1970 (actually Tink93 on the sly): Family, teen girl, purples, pinks, hearts, flowers, brads, ribbons, camping, fishing, Tinker Bell.

I will join in .. this one is an easy one

I will take

Cruise, Halloween, Disney, beach,fibers/embellishments

Hi Sign me up - I love this one !! Thanks Michelle

Disney, Teen Girl, Softball, Dog & Cat, Boy, Ice Hockey, School Days, Beach, Summer

Sign me up! I like: anything disney! boy/kid stuff (baseball, football, tractors, school stuff, etc).

Sign Me Up! I like anything Pooh, wedding stuff - I'm getting married this october - and of course am heading to the World for our Disneymoon :o), anything blue - fun fibers, brads, eyelets, etc.

Oh sign me up too :)

I would like. Anything Disney, road trip..

Sounds like fun, sign me up too please.

I like all things disney, food, travel, anything for siblings (have a brother and sister) fibers/embellishments/ die cuts

Sounds fun, this will be my first swap.
I would like beach, cat and anything boyish.
Thanks
Kim

I'll play. I like anything boy-girl ages 6and 9. football, gymnastics and soccer,
family, and any type of embelishments

I love this one.
I'm in.

I'd like anything Disney, new home, moving, cruising, purple embellishments of any kind

i'll play--i like this swap--i like shaped brads, big brads, no disney please, brads, adhesive squares, shapes (rectangles, octagon, triangle shaped paper), outside play

I love these swaps- I have been saving up stuff for one!!!

I would like Disney stuff, and also brads. :)

This was lots of fun last time, I'm happy to join in again. I love anything to do with gardening, Tigger, or cats. I love using metal and flower accents.

I'd also like to sign up a slot for my cousin who has yet to register on the Dis boards. She's working on it, I promise. How about, PatchChild's Cousin as a screen name. No? Well, maybe not. Anyway, she's love embellishments of any and all types as she's just starting out. Non-specific is better than themed at this point.

I would love christmas stuff. I have five years worth of Christmas still to scrap.... I have lots of stuff to share, so I'm up to anything!

Shawna

I'll join..........
My wants are: Dogs, travel, music, tropical, brads, wilderness, international, cruising, ribbon, primas, (no kid stuff). :)

This swap sounds like fun. I would love to join.

I love Disney, boy stuff, travel, baseball or beach/summer.

I'd like to sign up too. :) I'd love anything Disney, Buzz Lightyear, the princesses or any other boy embellishments. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter