Let's do it again - 39 cent swap!! CLOSED

Update:Ours went postal today sorry for the delay.

I recieved mine thank you so much Rebecca! I can use it all.

Roxy I got my package and I wanted to say THANK YOU! I love all the goodies and I will have more fun things to play with in my scrapbook

Meg

KatDisney said:
Update:Ours went postal today sorry for the delay.

I recieved mine thank you so much Rebecca! I can use it all.

Glad you can use it. I had forgotten about this until it came to the top of the threads but I'll look for it in a few days. I'll be able to use more then anyway becuase Music Camp at the church which I am in charge of will be over.

Mickster said:
Just wanted to let jennyL know her stuff went out today! Thanks! :)

It came today. Wow is it filled with tons of gret stuff. I love all the different purples and cute house stuff. Thank you so much.

I have yours all packaged up and I'll mail it at the post office on Friday when I'm sending out some of my swaps.

Oh and PS they will be easy to pack since I haven't started anything scrap related yet. LOL one of these days it will get done.

DisneyMommyMichelle and Havencruiser -- you haven't been forgotten -- my computer crashed I am soo sorry !!! My DD actually got her package yesterday and i think i got mine on Monday.. Now that i have your return addy's I will send them right out!!! Michelle

oh PS --- Both envies were awesome !!!! my DD loved all the middle school girlie items and I can't wait to use the confetti and stickers that came in mine!!!

Raine said:
Roxy I got my package and I wanted to say THANK YOU! I love all the goodies and I will have more fun things to play with in my scrapbook

Meg

You're welcome, glad you like it.

Take care!

Thank You Miss Bubbles... I had a great package waiting for me when I returned from our trip.

Thanks for hosting,
Shawna

Got mine! Thanks so much the stuff is great. Now I just have to decide if I want to scrap last year's class (although I think it is a group I might want to forget or just get things ready for this next years class. My class list looks great, I'll just have to wait and see if their are changes over the summer.

got mine yesterday. soem cute things in there. i have sent mine out today. i was waiting for a swap to return and it did so wanted to add all of that in the envelope since i have given up scrapping. so my buddy will be getting a large envelope of goodies. HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter