Let's do it again - 39 cent swap!! CLOSED

I got mine the other day!

Thank you so much for everything I loved it.

Specially the Disney Stickers.

I received mine the other day !! Thanks Andy&Stitch for all the goodies !!
I need to teach myself to make shaker boxes so I can use all the confetti !!

Julez4u said:
I received mine the other day !! Thanks Andy&Stitch for all the goodies !!
I need to teach myself to make shaker boxes so I can use all the confetti !!

Julez4u, Andy wanted me to tell you he is glad you liked the goodies, he had fun going through my scrapbooking room finding just the right things to send to you :) He is on a camping trip with his Dad right now.

JennyL: I got my package! Thanks so much! Everything looks great! :) I am home for 1 night before my next trip. Phew. Sorry it took so long to let you know I got it.

I got mine!!! thanks!!!! Love everything!!! espcially the little brads!! the Pumpkin will go great with my MNSSHP lay out this yr!!!!

nanner4.gif

nanner3.gif

nanner.gif

nanner2.gif

Julez4u.. Andy got his package and loved everything in it. You really went over the top for him and he is having a ball with it. He *reallY* loved the stich sticker..lol

It took me forever to find a stitch sticker and that one came in one of the sets I bought in the World ....
I looked everywhere for Lilo and Stitch stickers ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter