Let's do it again - 39 cent swap!! CLOSED

I think i might have overstuffed my envelope... How much does it have to weigh and how do you send brads w/o being so bulky? You can totally tell i'm a newbie :thumbsup2

i had one of those weight machines at my post office where i didn't even have to wait in line, i just had to add a .02 stamp and mine was STUFFED!

Twingle, I tried to PM you but your box is full. I know who your buddy is (I believe) and I know she'll be good about the swap. Her work has been crazy lately so she might not have checked back to the boards. I'll try to reach her.

I'm also waiting on a return PM from my buddy, but her envelope is ready!

Got my envelope stuffed and addressed. I was waiting till I returned from a weekedn at Disney because I wanted to pick up a couple of things.

Raine, your envelope was send today. OK confession, my postage was $1.59. :blush: Sorry couldn't help it.

PixieDust32. Mine was $1.35, used a padded envelope and apparently the post office wants more money to mail those :rotfl:

YodasMom said:
Diana Lyn, your envelope is going in the mail today! Thanks for swapping!

I mailed yours on Saturday and just forgot to tell you I did! :blush:

Raine, your envelope was send today. OK confession, my postage was $1.59. Sorry couldn't help it.

PixieDust32. Mine was $1.35, used a padded envelope and apparently the post office wants more money to mail those

And I thought I was the "bad" one breaking the rules when I put $1.17 on YodasMoms! :lmao:

I'm still waiting to hear back from my partner so I know where to send the envelope. Hello? Partner? Are you out there? ;)

AlexWyattMommy said:
PixieDust32. Mine was $1.35, used a padded envelope and apparently the post office wants more money to mail those :rotfl:

Oh good I'm not the only bad one :teeth: Yup! Used padded one too. :smooth:

Why didn't I think of padded envelope?!?! I could have added more stuff :rolleyes: I did get mine sent and to my surprise i got mine in the mail YAY :cool1: awsome stuff! can we have another one???

PigletFairy said:
Why didn't I think of padded envelope?!?! I could have added more stuff :rolleyes: I did get mine sent and to my surprise i got mine in the mail YAY :cool1: awsome stuff! can we have another one???

:yay: Yes!

Hi Diana Lyn, I got your envelope yesterday, too, and love all the stuff! Thanks so much for swapping!

Just wanted to let jennyL know her stuff went out today! Thanks! :)

Also, I wanted to let MissBubbles know that this was a lot of fun and thanks for organizing everything! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter