Let's Go Mets!

Boy, baseball is a funny game. The Mets get swept by the Braves at home, the Mets get swept by the Nationals, and then they sweep the Cubs, winning today 14 - 3. Crazy.

Hello Missy - been a long time and I come back and your STILL ROCKING THE METS FANDOM hahahah

LOVE IT!!

The ride last year was so much fun. I was at two of the games this weekend and I really belive the Mets are in the Cubs heads. The Cubs are a good team but we own them.

Mets just need to take care of the Fish and then beat up the Nats next weekend.

Still a long way to go but I want to be back in the stadium in late October so bad!!!

Hello Missy - been a long time and I come back and your STILL ROCKING THE METS FANDOM hahahah

LOVE IT!!

The ride last year was so much fun. I was at two of the games this weekend and I really belive the Mets are in the Cubs heads. The Cubs are a good team but we own them.

Mets just need to take care of the Fish and then beat up the Nats next weekend.

Still a long way to go but I want to be back in the stadium in late October so bad!!!

It's great to see you!

I am a Mets fan forever! As I always tell people, if I didn't leave during the Vince Coleman years, or the Bobby Bonilla years (can you believe they are still paying that stiff?) I won't be leaving just because of a little losing streak. I've actually been a fan since I'm a little kid - I remember rooting for them in 1969 (I was 8).

I have hope that they'll be there again this October.

And I have my ticket in hand for the next game I'm going to see in person. My sister gave me $100 of gift cards for my birthday - I used some when I went to a game Memorial Day weekend, but I used some to buy an outfield seat for Sunday, Aug. 28 - they're playing the Phillies, and they're giving away a Steven Matz lunch bag.

That is great - im so glad my account was still here. Been busy - got married - but still love my Mets. Actually that game I will be at Disney hahaah

If your in town and need tickets, let me know. I have two seats and a parking pass and I dont use all the games so. :)

Yesterday was great - probably take a few days off and hit the Nats series this weekend.

Nice win today! They were down 6-0, came all the way back to win 8-6. and the Nats lost, so they gained some ground on them.

And it may not have been pretty, but the Mets pulled out the win tonight against the Nationals. They are now 3 games out.

And Wilmer Flores loves July.

His home run was gone off the bat - great moment. Stadium was rocking too when we came back. Hope to get back there tonight. LGM

Yesterday's game was so fun!!

I was at Wednesday's game & Wilmer homered twice. Gotta love him. If the Mets ever try to trade him again, some bad mojo is gonna hit them. I wish I could afford to go to more games- the parking and tickets add up so fast :(

Hi everyone :wave:

I, myself, am not a Mets fan (yet) but my DBF is a huge one and I was wondering how you guys get tickets? I hate using ticketmaster due to all of the fees, and I don't know anything about the home stadium so I wouldn't really know what seats to look for! I was hoping for some suggestions, I'm thinking about the weekend that they're playing the Phillies, possibly the 30th.. any advice?

TIA :D

I, myself, am not a Mets fan (yet) but my DBF is a huge one and I was wondering how you guys get tickets? I hate using ticketmaster due to all of the fees, and I don't know anything about the home stadium so I wouldn't really know what seats to look for! I was hoping for some suggestions, I'm thinking about the weekend that they're playing the Phillies, possibly the 30th.. any advice?

I've only bought my tickets directly from the Mets - thru the website:
http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/ticketing/index.jsp?c_id=nym

But they have fees added on there too. For instance, I recently bought a ticket for the Sunday, Aug. 28th game against the Phillies (I guess that's the games you're thinking of - but they are playing them Fri. Aug 26 - Sun. On the 30th, they are playing the Marlins). The ticket was $27, but by the time the fees were added on, it cost me $36.75. I think the only way you don't pay fees (or less fees) is to buy them at the stadium.

The Mets use a flexible pricing structure. For instance, those weekend give away games are more expensive than a Tuesday night game. And a game against the Yankees or Cubs (even if a weekday) are more expensive than games against the Braves. So if you stick to your plan of the games against the Phillies, since all three are give-away days, (Friday - tee shirt; Sat. - Matt Harvey bobble head; Sunday - Steven Matz lunch bag) those tickets are more expensive.

The official website is a good place to start if you have no idea where you'd like to sit. Of course, the closer you are to the field, the more expensive the seat is. I'm sitting in a section high up, and closer to the outfield, so that's why I'm only paying $27. And of course, the more expensive seats are better, but I've had fun sitting in the cheap seats too.

Anyway, on the website you can put in the game you'd like to go to, and choose the price range of the tickets. then it will show you the where the seats would be - and there is an option to see the view from the seat.

If you're still not sure, you can call the ticket office at 718-507-TIXX. You can tell them what you're looking for, and they'll help. But again, fees are involved.

I know a lot of people use StubHub, but I prefer to buy my tickets directly from the team.

Good luck!

Use stubhub

Use stubhub

They're not always the best option. I just looked up ticket prices for the game I'm going to. I saw tickets from the same section that I paid $27 plus fees selling for $40 - so $4 more than I paid. That's why I always tell people to check the official site first - to know what the ticket is selling for.

If you are talking about August - that is the weekend I will be in Disney and I have 2 tickets and a Parking pass that often sell at face value. I could mail them, see about leaving them in will call. PM me if interested. I have all 3 games although the guy with seats next to me already asked me about one of the games. Ill just confirm which one he needs and you can have another game.

Hey @Nickunited what section do you sit in? We have weekend tickets up in 329. Not sure if we'll go 41 games again next season because it is a ton of games but maybe we will since selling them isn't too hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter