Let's see your Pics entitled "What The.....???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the photo says it all. it was Dec 05 and it was a cool day (temp was 60's) but the only words i can say is "like mother like daughter"
IMG_0088.jpg

:lmao:

Why would things get "nasty"? The intention of this thread was to poke fun in a lighthearted way at things.QUOTE]

If someone posted a picture poking fun (in the spirit of the thread) of a child on a leash or an older child in a stroller, some DISers would be livid.

Some people may think the pictures are funny, but many will be offended.

This is some of my peeps walking through a storm in WS. (Trying to keep the rain out of their beer) This was taken in early July, so the park was crowded. It's just most people had taken shelter at this point :rotfl: I guess I can't say too much because I was walking behind them, taking a photo :rotfl2: Hey! It's just water, we dried!

IMG_6835.jpg

IMG_6834.jpg

Lighten UP People!!!!:confused: Its a thread about Pictures not normally put in the scrap book! Unfortunately, I can't post Pictures, or you would see a bunch from me, people wearing Heels in the parks, dressed weird, and one of ME, really tired, looking real bad, after about 5 hours walking in the parks WITH walking shoes no less.:rolleyes:

If you want to wear heels at Disney, by all means! No ones stopping you, its just that a majority of people can't, because they hurt your feet, and dressing up at a Disney park just seems uncomfy to get on and off rides, etc.

Problem. Solved.

:)

You can wear your high heels if you want to and we can take pics of it too!
Don't be surprised if you one day you find yourself hearing "surprise you are on Disney camera" :lmao:

They even have a website with pictures of shoes people wear at theme parks..don't they? I know i saw that one where an older person was wearing these red high heel boot things that had laces that wrapped around her legs up to her knees, talk about painful and scary!! :scared1:

I laughed at some woman wearing heels walkin' down this cobblestone street while at Disney. I think she heard me b/c she turned around and gave me an "eat mud" look, but I couldn't help it. She was stumbling the whole way.

It would be like someone wearing pointy heels on a walkin' tour of Historic Charleston. :rotfl:

This one isn't Disney, it's Kennedy Space Center. My goofy 6'4" husband went to the booth that was meant for little kids to have his picture taken so his big face is taking up the whole "future astronaut" helmet. Honestly, I can't take him anywhere. :sad2:

Johnsbigfloridaadventure.jpg

This totally looks like something my dad would do!! :rotfl2:

I took this picture last year at 1900 Park Fare. We were sitting at one of the tables in the back, where you can see a hallway and some outside windows. We were waiting for my dad and trying to look outside for him, when suddenly this guy went tooling by all by himself on his scooter with one of those giant birthday cake hats on his head!
Sept2006254.jpg

The funniest part was that he must have been about 90 years old. WDW really does keep you young!!

I forgot about this one! This dude was riding his cooler, yeah really! around the Poly Volcano pool...:lmao:

IMG_5554.jpg

IMG_5553.jpg

I just hope I don't show up in anyone else's pictures, I know I've done some stuff at WDW that probably looks pretty silly.

I wish that I could scan pictures because I have two from this past trip. We were waiting for WS to open and were attempting to keep my DIL's grandson from going bonkers! He had gotten out of the stroller and they were trying to get him back into it, without causing a scene. Suddenly Robin jumped into the stroller, telling Noah that if he wasn't going ride, she would. I should add that Robin is only 4'7" and about 90 lbs. Noah thought this was great and so he started pushing her around. It is a very funny picture!

This is a great thread! Hope it continues!

I've seen those Coolermobiles at some concerts I've attended. Pretty cool invention!

And I think it'd be funny as all heck if someone posted an unexpected pic of me doing something weird.

Here is mine- Trying to take a picture of my Sis in Law behind us on SM- it was raining a bit anyway so we were all ponch'd up but I did not see the big splash coming. She did and ducked- I didn't and got the picture and got completely soaked in the process. :lmao:

127630595-L.jpg

The first time I saw this mailbox, I just had to laugh - and of course take a picture of it.

dscn1872.jpg

I took this picture last year at 1900 Park Fare. We were sitting at one of the tables in the back, where you can see a hallway and some outside windows. We were waiting for my dad and trying to look outside for him, when suddenly this guy went tooling by all by himself on his scooter with one of those giant birthday cake hats on his head!
Sept2006254.jpg

The funniest part was that he must have been about 90 years old. WDW really does keep you young!!

This picture is so funny, and cute. Now I have a dream when I'm 90-to wear a birthday hat and drive a scooter in WDW. And yes, you can take my picture. What I'm wondering about, though, is how do some of you get these pictures "on the sly"? Do you work really fast, or do you have to stand behind something? I sometimes see these "What the...???" things, but I can't figure out how to surreptiosly take a quick picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter