Let's see your Pics entitled "What The.....???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrsksomeday, what kind of dog is Ace? He looks just like my dog who is mixed and we're not exactly sure with what. I'm guessing JRT?

Ace is half JRT, half Rat terrier and all spoiled!! Thank you for asking. I would LOVE to see a pic of your dog.

Ace is half JRT, half Rat terrier and all spoiled!! Thank you for asking. I would LOVE to see a pic of your dog.

This is Milo, not sure they are the same colors but the face looks alike.
patriotic24

This was taken at AK at an outside table at Flame Tree Bbq. The pic is blurry for two reasons 1) He scared the daylights out of me jumping up on the table and 2) He was moving pretty fast:

CrazysquirrelatAK.jpg

I think this guy showed up on the foul pole at Yankee Stadium later in the week...... :rotfl2:

000_0013.jpg

What time is the parade at AK?
That's what I thought when I took this pic, at one of the covered pavilions at FlameTree BBQ.

We had a similar incident with a squirrel as the one pictured at Stormalong Bay four years ago.
We were eating a quick meal from the pool bar and a squirrel jumped on the table, grabbed a fistful of DH's fries....and stayed for a minute. He didn't immediately run away. DH wanted to though, he jumped up and screamed like a little girl.
We still call it the Killer Squirrel incident!

I laughed at some woman wearing heels walkin' down this cobblestone street while at Disney. I think she heard me b/c she turned around and gave me an "eat mud" look, but I couldn't help it. She was stumbling the whole way.

It would be like someone wearing pointy heels on a walkin' tour of Historic Charleston. :rotfl:

I'm from Charleston, and I can honestly say our orthopendic wing of the downtown hospital was always full.

;)

I was going thru our pix last night, and I must have skimmed over this set of pix from our DD meeting Mulan, b/c it was the first time I had noticed this picture.

My husband and I (depending on who has the camera) will just start snapping pix over and over very quickly while all these character meetings are going on. Then we take the staged picture at the end. Most of the time it's the candid ones that we like best.

I don't know WHAT IN THE WORLD my DD was doing here.

1331a.jpg

Mushu's expression doesn't help in the least, either. lol

I thought is was cute. And then I read your comment about Mushu. Almost spit my diet pepsi on the computer screen! :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl:

I actually go late in the evening to the parks a little overdressed b/c we just left a nice dinner and we want to see the shows. It gets very uncomfortable though!

I love the one of the guy in the scooter with the birthday hat. That is priceless. I hope I can go to Disney for my 90TH birthday and yes, I would wear a hat and maybe even a birthday pin to match. lol

This is HILARIOUS!!!

This was taken at AK at an outside table at Flame Tree Bbq. The pic is blurry for two reasons 1) He scared the daylights out of me jumping up on the table and 2) He was moving pretty fast:

CrazysquirrelatAK.jpg

Don't be so quick to judge. Maybe she was there for a convention or wedding or they could have been going to V&A, where there is a dress code and they might have been taking the kid to hang with family or friends.

88163MK_fashion_web.jpg

Who goes to MK dressed like this?? :confused3 :rotfl:

from dtd to POR - we had just stopped at DVC - and was heading towards POR, another captain came with an empty boat, pulled along side our boat, and said we had to transfer - "NOW"

um why? Your boat doesnt have a working intercom system... oh ok - shouldnt we dock back at DVC? "Ma'am this is perfectly safe"

in the middle of the river!!

DSCN1163.jpg

he did ask why I was taking pictures - :rotfl2:

wish I could post a pic from the Sam Addams tasting - I met a dis'er and took a pic - lovely in the digital camera screen, get it and upload it to discover a boy in the back - kids cant sit under the beer tent - was giving me his middle finger!! You dont notice right off!

88163MK_fashion_web.jpg

Who goes to MK dressed like this?? :confused3 :rotfl:

I'm the OP of this pic. :flower3:

Yes, the people at badshoe.com did inspire me to take this pic, lol. The reason it was a "What the...?" pic to me is because I could never imagine myself walking around a theme park in shoes like that, and the outfit was, well... a little dressy for the MK at 9:00 in the morning!

Heck, for all I know I might end up on this thread. That same day I was wearing a lime green shirt, lime green, purple and cream-colored skirt and purple crocs! :rotfl: I know my kids were looking at me like :confused3 when they saw I was going out in public in that outfit. :lmao:

BTW, love the other pics on this thread; let's see some more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter