Let's see your Pics entitled "What The.....???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a buddy of ours and we were very tired after driving all night. We hit the parks all day and you can tell it was taking it's toll. This was taken at MGM in front of a shop.

i00169.jpg

ogreenlee, that Mulan and Mushu pick is HILARIOUS. I spit soda all over my keyboard while reading your post.

:rotfl:

My nephew at the Hoop Dee Doo...not liking the noise at all!
f0cdb03c.jpg

And here is my Dad...uh, one too many at the Rose and Crown???
f0cd3670.jpg

2belles'mom -look at that lower lip on your nephew! :rotfl:

The first time I saw this mailbox, I just had to laugh - and of course take a picture of it.

dscn1872.jpg

Is this mailbox still in WDW? If so, where? There is one I pass on my walk from the bus to my office, but I think people would think I was a bit touched if I was caught taking photos of mailboxes in DC.

Is this mailbox still in WDW? If so, where? There is one I pass on my walk from the bus to my office, but I think people would think I was a bit touched if I was caught taking photos of mailboxes in DC.

I found it at DTD. I had never seen one before like this.

DTD, inbetween Basin and The World of Disney.

I have some of these! I need to scan them though.
Anybody have the one-legged seagull in Tomorrowland?:lmao: I'd feel sorry for him, but he makes it work for him!:thumbsup2

Too funny, the unfortunate thing is that my DH wants one of those really bad to go to the races with...:rotfl: :sad2:

THe cooler photo reminds me of the post on the :rotfl2: most embarassing thread -- "dude you can love your cooler but don't LOVE your cooler" I think THAT wins the award for my all-time favorite post.

The beginning of our 10 person, week long vacation....

happyfamily2.jpg

The END of our 10 person week long vacation!!!!!!!

madfamilycastle2.jpg

Actually we had it staged and have the photos side by side in a frame, but the photopass guy thought we were nuts when we told him we wanted to pretend we we were killing each other in front of the castle LOL!

happyfamily2.jpg

madfamilycastle2.jpg

Actually we had it staged and have the photos side by side in a frame, but the photopass guy thought we were nuts when we told him we wanted to pretend we we were killing each other in front of the castle LOL!

Did you notice that the tall man on the right in the first pic looks like he's wearing Mickey ears? lol

Very cute!!!!

happyfamily2.jpg

madfamilycastle2.jpg

I have some of these! I need to scan them though.
Anybody have the one-legged seagull in Tomorrowland?:lmao: I'd feel sorry for him, but he makes it work for him!:thumbsup2

OMG I saw a one legged seagul at the Boardwalk resort, just the other day! I felt bad for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter