Like...They are Going with STRANGERS?!?! Sayonara Part 1- Join Us on the new thread!

What would you do with the $350??

• Upgrade our resort

• Spend it on 2 signature dinners

• Get park hoppers and 1 signature dinner

• See Cirque du Soleil

• Rent a car

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd be so astonished I wouldn't know what to say or do untill way after the fact.

It was an awkward moment, to be sure! :eek:

We live in Waco and drive the 90-something miles north up I35 to Dallas somewhat frequently to visit DH's sister's family.

When we arrived up in Dallas, we both had the same comment - "That was still SUCH a boring drive with absolutely NOTHING interesting to look at, but at least it was DIFFERENT nothing!"

We have some very good friends that live in Waco! I'll PM you to see if you know them! Actually, they live in Lorena and go to a church in Cottonwood. When we visited them, I remember a lot of flat land dotted with tanks, a whole bunch of cattle, and more steak houses than we could count!

So glad to hear that!

That is so cool! You've got to post a pic of that when you get it!

Hey, thanks for pimping out my PTR!

You're welcome!!

I can't imagine why my folks haven't sent it yet! They are usually very on top of requests like this (and I"m not even the baby, Jordan! :lmao:)

Liesa~

Great posts!! I enjoyed the recap of events on here since I have yet to get through them all. I'll catch up when all the fodder from Joryd's, Blue's and Winkers PTR's die down with their coming up trip. :laughing:

I really enjoy reading your PTR and I'm sure I'll enjoy even more as the months go on. :goodvibes

I wish I could meet you all in Sept., but we'll have to wait and see what Peeps Fest 2012 brings us. :goodvibes

Good work soldier! Keep your powder and your feet dry.:confused3 (It sounded good) Carry on! <salute> :laughing:

We've gotten quite a few readers since the baloney at the beginning. I know for me, I was very intimidated to join up with Jordan's thread- the length and inside jokes and all that left me feeling lost. So, I thought a quick recap would help bring people up to speed before heading over to the new thread.

I dohope we can have a lot more months of fun times together over there!

Yeah, PeepFest.... I'm cautiously optimistic I might be able to swing that one. Provided I don't go in 2011. We shall see.

That a was a creative benediction! Thanks for the salute. Laughing!

From Blank-a-Stan with Love. Strangers Part 2.

Another good one!! PUtting it on the list now.

"They're Not Strangers Any More!"

"Strangers in Paradise"

:banana::banana::banana: For the great college news!!!

Hey Heather!! Great to see you over here!!

Those are some good candidates that I'll put with the others in the choice hat.

All caught up !! Hope everyone is having a good weekend !!! Kyles Bouncehouse Party is tomorrow and I am off !!!

Bouncehouse Party? Sounds like what's going on right here!! :lmao:

The Three DISmigas

Oooohhhh, I like that one.

How about 'An Invasion of the Stranger Kind'. Implies that you're both strange and strangers! AND pulls in the military element.

So many good, even great, titles came in over the last week! I wanted to put them all here for easy viewing for you. Let's take a look:

The 3 DISMigas
From Blankastan with Love- Strangers Pt. 2
They're Not Strangers Anymore
Pop, Drop and Pour
Invasion of the Bell Battallion
Ladies, Lapus and Latrines
On Stranger Tides: Navigating the Trip Planning Waters
Of Stranger Quests: Conquiering the Trip Planning Battles
Strange, But No Longer Strangers
3- It's a Magic Number
Stranger Things Have Happened
A Stranger is Just a Friend You Haven't DIS'd with Yet
An Invasion of the Stranger Kind

See how creative the collective thinking is?? I am always so impressed with how imaginitive and smart you all are! Must be all that Disney Magic we've experienced along the way. :wizard: So here they all are to mull over. I could be all fancy schmancy like and post a real live vote thing like Dan did, but I'll just leave it at this for your final comments or last minute suggestions. Whatcha think??

Time to cream my kids in a rousing game of Settlers. I have trade routes to now conquer and resources to amass and cities to build. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. :confused3;)

I think all of the titles are great! We are all a fantabulously creative and witty bunch aren't we? :thumbsup2 :worship: :rotfl2:

Me too Jordy! He Liesa...GO TO BED! Those puppies will be scratching in 6 and a half hours!

OK, ok, it's 1 AM here. I just finished an update on my blog that is a tribute to my mother-in-law. It took a lot of thought to write it out, but I think I finally captured her pretty well. She was a really special lady!

For those of you who are new here, there is a link to my Blog all about my life living overseas in my siggie below. Just click on the picture with the camel and enjoy reading about life in Blankastan. :goodvibes

"Oooooo! Which one will be chosen??"

toy.jpg

Kathy

To Be or Not to be !!! That is the question !!!
:confused3
Which Title will she pick!!! Tis indeed a $64,000 question !!:idea:

Or could she take a little bit of DIS and a little bit of DAT!!!!:confused:

Whichever she chooses the Dang link better be well advertised !!!:lmao::lmao:

I am all for any of those titles!! :)

OK, dokey! Then I"ll surpise you!

Wow, all those titles are good! It's too hard to pick one! :surfweb:

It's TOO hard. It's that kind of thing that I lose far too much sleep over. (as if it was that important! :rotfl2:)

"Oooooo! Which one will be chosen??"
Kathy

You'll have to wait and see!!

To Be or Not to be !!! That is the question !!!
:confused3
Which Title will she pick!!! Tis indeed a $64,000 question !!:idea:

Or could she take a little bit of DIS and a little bit of DAT!!!!:confused:

Whichever she chooses the Dang link better be well advertised !!!:lmao::lmao:

It is except I have nowhere close to $64,000 to give the title suggestor! :lmao:

I will give a PM to all the regulars here so you don't miss it!! I may even harrass a few that havn't posted in a while!

First, though, I need to write up the first installment. ;)

Meantime, since we were on the subject of doctors, I remembered a time when my big fat mouth shot off before my brain could put the brakes on.

We were in my GPs office getting a set of stitches sewn into my son's lip. He had slipped off the kitchen stool and did the classic mouth bash act. Every kid does it at least once. You know the momentary lack of judgement in spatial awarenes. He was going over the usual wound care spiel, and telling me in 10 days I'd need to bring him back to get them out. But being the kind of do-it-yourself kind of gal that I am, I thought there's no way I"m paying this guy $150 to take a pair of toenail scissors and clip a few threads out!

So without even thinking twice, I informed him that "It's no big deal, I'd just do it at home; it doesn't take a brain surgeon to do something like (this)."
After a dubious look, I remembered too late that he IS a brain surgeon literally! and has this little office as a SIDE job! :lmao::lmao::lmao: He must have had a good laugh over that one with his martini that night!

Then I"ll surpise you!

First, though, I need to write up the first installment. ;)

:banana: Oh goody! I can't wait to see what you end up picking. I didn't have anything to contribute since there were already so many wonderful ideas!!! Way to go guys! :woohoo:

Meantime, since we were on the subject of doctors, I remembered a time when my big fat mouth shot off before my brain could put the brakes on.

We were in my GPs office getting a set of stitches sewn into my son's lip. He had slipped off the kitchen stool and did the classic mouth bash act. Every kid does it at least once. You know the momentary lack of judgement in spatial awarenes. He was going over the usual wound care spiel, and telling me in 10 days I'd need to bring him back to get them out. But being the kind of do-it-yourself kind of gal that I am, I thought there's no way I"m paying this guy $150 to take a pair of toenail scissors and clip a few threads out!

So without even thinking twice, I informed him that "It's no big deal, I'd just do it at home; it doesn't take a brain surgeon to do something like (this)."
After a dubious look, I remembered too late that he IS a brain surgeon literally! and has this little office as a SIDE job! :lmao::lmao::lmao: He must have had a good laugh over that one with his martini that night!

DOH! :rolleyes1

I had one of those in reverse. Where the doctor-OBGYN said she was moving to Japan (we were in the Airforce at the time, so this was a military doctor)and said...."I can't wait to be out of here and not have to do clinics with pregnant women anymore!" <crickets> Mind you I was there because of clinics at the moment. She also was as skinny as a pencil and would give me a hard time about being thirty pounds over weight when starting out in my pregnancy. Never mind the fact that I had just lost 60 before getting preggers. :sad2: I could go on and on about the horrible things she said to me, but I won't bore y'all. God made up for it by giving me an amazing doctor (who loved what he did) to deliver Mackenzie. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter