Like...They are Going with STRANGERS?!?! Sayonara Part 1- Join Us on the new thread!

What would you do with the $350??

• Upgrade our resort

• Spend it on 2 signature dinners

• Get park hoppers and 1 signature dinner

• See Cirque du Soleil

• Rent a car

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't she great to 'hang around' with? I'm trusting (with my whole 2010 trip!) that she's just as much fun in real life! HA!

We got to meet in "real life" on our wish trip...trust me, she's just as much fun! You will love her:)

Welcome! (This whole writing in pink thing may not last very long! Maybe I should pick a new color?)

Ok I'll be following too!
This already sounds like you guys are going to have a blast planning!

(No offense.. but the pink is a little hard to read.):upsidedow:flower3::hippie:

GO GO LEANN!!! I ran for City Council and lost by 21 votes :sad2:. May Leann win by many, many more! I'll be cheering for her!:cheer2:

Aw! I am so sorry you did not win! :( Too bad the DIS could not vote!

Omigosh!

How is it that one would not want to follow this thread!?! :surfweb:

I'm beginning to feel like I'm Maroo's stalker. :lmao:

:rotfl:

We got to meet in "real life" on our wish trip...trust me, she's just as much fun! You will love her:)

Aw...you are so sweet!! :hug: :flower3:

(check's in the mail!) :laughing:

:rotfl2:...I was just thinking the same thing myself!

You guys are cracking me up!!! :)

(No offense.. but the pink is a little hard to read.):upsidedow:flower3::hippie:

Ok...(and no offense taken! Thank you so much for your honesty!! :thumbsup2)

So...do we think I should just do black? And you guys can figure out who is talking by all of the exclamation points!?!!? :laughing:

Or maybe...Green? Like camo green? Like Soldier Green?

Or maybe Blue...?

And I need to stop writing in pink on all of my other threads. Lauren started that. She loves her some PINK!

Oooh, great to meet the other 2 soldiers!!!

Hi :wave2:

Maroo - I read your wish trip TR today and it was so wonderful!!!! :hug: The rainbow made me cry!!

Wow! Planning this one is going to be interesting... you guys really do need an Operational Plan!! :thumbsup2

Can't wait for it to unfold before our eyes!! popcorn::

Kathy

i'm here and subscribed , one more to add to my user cp but i must admit, i am going to have to give up my part time job if i keep subbing to threads, just curious but how many do you guys subscribe to? especially you maroo? because i think you have everyone i have and more. lol cant wait to hear all about this adventure

this is for sure an interesting pre trip report!!!! i'm subbing..and btw..WOW, Asia, that's real far away!

Great to have you here! The more the merrier, as they say. :lovestruc

Yeah! Asia is far away... but we like it here for the most part, and for now, feel like this is where we need to be. Having said that though, I also LOVE to be on DIS!

GO GO LEANN!!! I ran for City Council and lost by 21 votes :sad2:. May Leann win by many, many more! I'll be cheering for her!:cheer2:

Ohhh, too bad!! That's a huge bummer, especially after you spent so much time and effort into it!

I just got off the phone with LeeAnn, and she reminded me that she lost her last election 3 years ago by only 10!!! votes. She has a classified staff interview tonight, so is getting ready for that. She assured me that after the election, she will visit us herself!! :banana::banana: I can't wait for her to introduce HERSELF to you!

Yep, we already are! We Skyped this morning (this evening, your time) and every time we do, we just get more excited!

Oooh, great to meet the other 2 soldiers!!!

Hi :wave2:

Maroo - I read your wish trip TR today and it was so wonderful!!!! :hug: The rainbow made me cry!!

Wasn't Lauren's Wish Trip fun to read??!! I loved every minute, too!

Wow! Planning this one is going to be interesting... you guys really do need an Operational Plan!! :thumbsup2

Can't wait for it to unfold before our eyes!! popcorn::

Kathy

Hi Kathy!!

It's sure going to be tricky! We thought we could make our ressie at 500 days, but when Maroo called they told her, "Nope, only a year out". But arranging that transaction between the 2 of us was harder, being in 11 hours different time zones! :rotfl2:

So, you'll all have to wait for a while, as we want to keep you all in perfect suspense over where we're going to stay. Mostly because we haven't figured it out ourselves!!! :lmao:

i'm here and subscribed , one more to add to my user cp but i must admit, i am going to have to give up my part time job if i keep subbing to threads, just curious but how many do you guys subscribe to? especially you maroo? because i think you have everyone i have and more. lol cant wait to hear all about this adventure

I can't answer for maroo, but I follow about 10. That's as many as I can responsibly keep up with. If I tried to do more, I'd forget half of what I read and I probably end up making strange comments on most of them. Not that I don't do that anyway! :rotfl2: :rolleyes1

Wow, great start! I'm completely hooked already! :yay:

So happy to have you with us, and glad you are liking all this craziness so far! :dance3: If you're ready to watch us fight our way through many battles, stick around. (Not between ourselves, of course; the kind it takes to get oneself to a Disney vacation for a week!)

Ohhh, too bad!! That's a huge bummer, especially after you spent so much time and effort into it!

I just got off the phone with LeeAnn, and she reminded me that she lost her last election 3 years ago by only 10!!! votes. She has a classified staff interview tonight, so is getting ready for that. She assured me that after the election, she will visit us herself!! :banana::banana: I can't wait for her to introduce HERSELF to you!

It's actually been a blessing that I didn't win given the 'politics' in my town :lmao:. I'm thinking of trying another time for a different position. It gives me hope to hear LeAnn is trying again:woohoo:.

Now I always THOUGHT Mary was going a bit OTT about Disney since she went in October......Now I KNOW SHE IS!!:lmao::lmao:
I seems either she is dragging other people down with her or the other people are encouraging her in her obsession.
If only someone would encourage me:rotfl::rotfl:

I am along for the ride, I wouldn't miss it for the world :)

So happy to have you with us, and glad you are liking all this craziness so far! :dance3: If you're ready to watch us fight our way through many battles, stick around. (Not between ourselves, of course; the kind it takes to get oneself to a Disney vacation for a week!)

PTRs with craziness and battles are the best kind, should be extremely interesting to watch it all unfold. popcorn:::thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter