Linda's goal = Lose wt + 1/2 marathon 09(encouragement welcome)

No I never have it really is not my thing.When I train for Disney I just leave a bottle in the mailbox and swing by every so often.

Linda

Great job Linda!! Its nice that we can finally get out more to run. Do you guys have tomorrow off work and school? Will you catch any of the Boston Marathon on TV? I may try to follow it online at work if I have time.

What a great pace on your runs and then you have the energy to bike? I'm worn out just from weeding this weekend. Great job.

Laurie

Just bumping myself up so I don't get lost!

No exercise for more than a week - I have been spring cleaning, windows,curtains and every nook and cranny in the house.Then outside for yardwork.

Linda

Hey I was wondering where you went!!

Good for you getting all that housework done. Wish I had the time, but with working 5 days now, its tough enough to get the basics done!!

I am sure you will be back to running and biking soon.

Now I have to check in with Laurie and see what she is up to.

Ran 3.1 miles on Saturday then left for the beach.Came home last night.Ran 3 miles today in 27:42, a 9:14 pace.

Wt 160.4- ok since I was at the beach and did not watch it.Back on track starting today-need to get my head in the game now.

Linda

Ran 4 miles today in 38:43, a 9:40 pace then biked 4 miles.It is nice out today- gotta love it!

Wts next, I find it makes a difference in wt loss if you lift as well as do cardio- big difference.

Linda

Great job on your workouts, Linda! :thumbsup2

I like weightlifting a little bit better than cardio. :blush: It's usually a shorter workout for me and I feel stronger after each one. Great job on adding lifting weights to your workout rotation!:cheer2:

Hope you have a nice evening!:hug:

Linda - Your pace is awesome! I can't seem to break 10 minutes on my miles. Yesterday was my short run/weights day, and 3 miles took me 32:30. I have to cross a busy street twice, so that adds a few seconds, but even if I deduct for that, I'm over 10 minutes per mile.
Any tips?

Ran Saturday 3.1 miles but I don't remember the time but do remember the wind.

Yesterday ran 3.5 miles in 33:10, a 9:28 pace then did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred right after- what a workout.

Ran 3.5 miles this am in 33:28. a 9:33 pace and did 30 day shred again- hope this works for Disney in June.Expedition Everest here we come.

Linda

Elliptical today due to the weather x 30 mins. No running today.

After that did Jillian's 30 Day Shred again, I can def. feel it.(Day 4)

Linda

Linda - I am so stinkin' impressed with your running!! :woohoo: WOW!! You have come such a long way!! Sub-10 miles rock!! LOVE reading about all your great workouts. :thumbsup2 I am living vicariously. :)

Thanks Cam!

Ran 3.5 miles today but my time was screwed up because someone asked for directions- the nerve!

Then did Jillian's 30 day shred again- wow I was soaked.The scale needs to start moving again though getting frustrated again.

Linda

Saturday I ran my 3.5 miles in 33:17 and then 30 Day Shred.Same 5 lbs keep bouncing around.

Sunday rode my bike for 10 miles could not think of doing Jillian after that.

Worked yesterday- scale back up.I can't drink enough water at work and every time it sets me back.

Linda

Just ran 3.5 miles in 32:52, a 9:23 pace-OMG it is hot out there already.

Time for 30 Day Shred then the pool.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter