LINK TO MY TR POSTED 10/30 - I'm Ali & I'm Addicted to Disney Planning - Oct '10 PTR

Yay!!!:woohoo: only a few days to go! I can't believe how fast it gets here. Makes me realize that planning a trip a year in advance wouldn't be so bad...it would get here in no time.

Enjoy your trip!!!!

It will go by fast! Lumar and I are already planning our trip for next October! :rolleyes1 We don't even know if we'll have jobs but, what the hey!

And here I thought you didn't love me anymore. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

With all that you are planning to do, these next three days are going to fly by. I'm counting down with you. 3.....

No I SWEAR I still love you Kath! I promise, I'll be catching up at some point this weekend! And Lumar is bringing his laptop so I'm sure I'll be DISing from Disney! :rotfl2:

3 days!!!! :cool1: :dance3: :banana: I can't believe it!!! I still have 4 weeks!! It's never gonna get here!

Yes it will! And you are going to wonder where those 4 weeks went!

40 minutes left of work until NOVEMBER!!! :woohoo:

:rotfl: Glad to know that I am not the only one thinking a year out! That is why I love Disboards...so many like minded people. ;)

:rotfl: Glad to know that I am not the only one thinking a year out! That is why I love Disboards...so many like minded people. ;)

We're hoping for a bounce-back offer while we're there. I usually don't pay attention to them but Lumar has already given the OK to book it if we get one. Heck, you only have to put down $200 to reserve it and you can get a refund if you need to cancel it.

YAY!!!! I'm OUT OF WORK UNTIL NOVEMBER!!!!

We're hoping for a bounce-back offer while we're there. I usually don't pay attention to them but Lumar has already given the OK to book it if we get one. Heck, you only have to put down $200 to reserve it and you can get a refund if you need to cancel it.

YAY!!!! I'm OUT OF WORK UNTIL NOVEMBER!!!!

I'm hoping for a bounceback too...I feel like that is the only way I will be able to convince Brandon to go next year! :rotfl: I know we didn't get one last November, but we got one in May, so who knows? :confused3

Have fun! We got a bounceback when we were there. I was just going through my folder from the hotel and realized I brought it back with me. I have the info if you need it.

my bounceback came to me in my email box. At least I assume it was. It was like a pin offer...but it said only available to current WDW guests. In the body of the message it read this...

" Don't be sad that this Disney vacation is coming to an end, because here's some great news if you're already thinking about your next one: If your travel dates are flexible, you can save on another stay in the middle of the magic at a select Disney Resort hotel!

All you have to do is book a reservation and make a deposit (one night's stay plus tax) on or before your current checkout date."

I didn't check my email while on the trip...so I didn't know about this until I was at home. It was just a room discount of 30% off mods 40% off cabins and 20 % off values. The dates on it were really not great anyway. No dates into 2011. Not much of a bounceback when you have to return within a couple of months. :sad2:

Our bounce back was 88per day for mod, free dining or 70per day pp for value free QS. It said to book by December 31st. I have always thought it needed to be before you leave but this did not specify, at least from what I read.

Hi,
Wishing you a magical trip. Maybe I will see you down there as our trips overlap.

You leave today, YAY! Can't wait to hear from you when you return. I'll miss reading your ptr til then. Wish I would have had internet at home this weekend to catch up with you before you left, but oh well, it is back on now. Hope you have a fantastic time.

OK I just dropped Lumar off at work so before I start cleaning like crazy, I thought I'd stop in and say hello!

:woohoo:

you leave so soon! I'm already thinking about my next trip lol

Me too! I'm hoping my sister and her BF can come with us next year. It will depend on their work schedules, but I told them they should put down a deposit and hold the spot just in case they CAN make it.

Yay for 3 days! :yay:

Happy 3 day's to go!

Now you have two days left! :lmao:

Here's to 2 DAYS

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Down to about 25 hours!

Have a great trip!

Thanks! We are really looking forward to getting there!

I'm hoping for a bounceback too...I feel like that is the only way I will be able to convince Brandon to go next year! :rotfl: I know we didn't get one last November, but we got one in May, so who knows? :confused3

We usually never pay attention to them but I know I've seen the offers in the room on the last few trips. Of course, this year because we WANT one, there probably won't be one!

Have fun! We got a bounceback when we were there. I was just going through my folder from the hotel and realized I brought it back with me. I have the info if you need it.

my bounceback came to me in my email box. At least I assume it was. It was like a pin offer...but it said only available to current WDW guests. In the body of the message it read this...

" Don't be sad that this Disney vacation is coming to an end, because here's some great news if you're already thinking about your next one: If your travel dates are flexible, you can save on another stay in the middle of the magic at a select Disney Resort hotel!

All you have to do is book a reservation and make a deposit (one night's stay plus tax) on or before your current checkout date."

I didn't check my email while on the trip...so I didn't know about this until I was at home. It was just a room discount of 30% off mods 40% off cabins and 20 % off values. The dates on it were really not great anyway. No dates into 2011. Not much of a bounceback when you have to return within a couple of months. :sad2:

Thanks, guys! I signed up for the service they offer that sends you text messages and emails while you're on your trip so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for offers!

Our bounce back was 88per day for mod, free dining or 70per day pp for value free QS. It said to book by December 31st. I have always thought it needed to be before you leave but this did not specify, at least from what I read.

Wow! $88 per day for a moderate!? That's GREAT!! Even with the 35% discount we have for this trip, we're still paying like $106 per night or something like that. I think the regular rate is $164 per night for CSR. That would be a FANTASTIC offer to get!

Hi,
Wishing you a magical trip. Maybe I will see you down there as our trips overlap.

I was going to try and get some LGMH's from Home Depot but I don't know if I'll have time to go today to get them. If you see us, stop and say hi! Either way, have a wonderful trip!

:yay: you guys leave today! (I think) see you next week! Travel safe!

You leave today, YAY! Can't wait to hear from you when you return. I'll miss reading your ptr til then. Wish I would have had internet at home this weekend to catch up with you before you left, but oh well, it is back on now. Hope you have a fantastic time.

Nope, not til tomorrow! 25 hours! But that's good because right now, I'm only about 1/2 way done getting ready to leave! I'm mostly packed, just a few more things...and Lumar has to pack his carry on when he gets home tonight. We have to drop off Parsley and my birdies to my dad's house tonight, and I'm attempting to get all of our laundry done, get the house cleaned up, vacuumed, carpets cleaned, and floors washed. We have to be at my mom's tomorrow around 7:30am so I definitely need to get everything done TODAY! :lmao: Like that'll happen! Wish me luck!

Me too! I'm hoping my sister and her BF can come with us next year. It will depend on their work schedules, but I told them they should put down a deposit and hold the spot just in case they CAN make it.

I'm not planning on going back until 2012 but the day those rates come out, I'm booking! :laughing: And I will then be on Free Dining Watch 2012. I think next time it will just be me & Kris. I liked having my family & friends there but it got crazy sometimes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter