LINK TO MY TR POSTED 10/30 - I'm Ali & I'm Addicted to Disney Planning - Oct '10 PTR

I'm aliveeee!!

AND, I WILL BE MEETING YOU FACE TO FACE IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!

I'll text you when we land (Saturday) and see what's going on!!!

I'm not planning on going back until 2012 but the day those rates come out, I'm booking! :laughing: And I will then be on Free Dining Watch 2012. I think next time it will just be me & Kris. I liked having my family & friends there but it got crazy sometimes!

Yeah I know exactly what you mean! I like going with others because it makes it feel "new" but sometimes it's nice to just be the two of us! We are at least putting down a deposit on a trip for 2011 (hopefully with bounce-back) but we have to see what happens when we get laid off before we can really commit to another trip. We'll see what happens!

25 hours and :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

If I don't catch you later, hope you guys have a truly magical time. :hug:

Thanks Kathy! I we just finished our last minute packing, and are mostly done cleaning the house. I never got to vacuum or clean the carpets (which i really wanted to do since Parsley was sick the last couple weeks) but I just never got to it. It's 11pm and I'm exhausted. The only one coming in here while we're gone is the exterminator for precautionary spraying, and I don't really care if he thinks my carpet is dirty. ;)

Yay for 25 hours! :lmao: I'll see you next week! :teeth:

Indeed you will! :thumbsup2

I'm aliveeee!!

AND, I WILL BE MEETING YOU FACE TO FACE IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!

I'll text you when we land (Saturday) and see what's going on!!!

The Girl Who Lived! :rotfl2: Heather Potter! :lmao: Wow I am REALLY TIRED!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Definitely text me whenever! We'll definitely see you at the Halloween Party on the 26th but any other time you guys are bored, let me know!

Sweeeeet you are almost there. Have a good trip.

Wow, I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow! Have a magical trip!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3:

Thanks, guys! We won't be back until late on the 29th but I'll try to get started right away on Saturday or Sunday with my TR. I'll post the link here!

Hey guys, Lumar here! If anyone wants to follow us on twitter, here is our info:

I am foreverred84 and Ali is alicatastrophe.

We've had a great first day so far and Ali told me to tell you we've had a lot of pixie dust!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to check-in and say hello!

Tomorrow is our last full day here in WDW and although we are bummed that our vacation is over, we are having a great time and I can't wait to start my TR when we get back!

I will give you a little bit of a teaser and say this: That "final itinerary" I posted a couple pages back...you can pretty much just disregard that! :rotfl2:

See you in a few days!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to check-in and say hello!

Tomorrow is our last full day here in WDW and although we are bummed that our vacation is over, we are having a great time and I can't wait to start my TR when we get back!

I will give you a little bit of a teaser and say this: That "final itinerary" I posted a couple pages back...you can pretty much just disregard that! :rotfl2:

See you in a few days!

Thanks for checking in. So glad that you are having a great time. :)

You just have one full day left??? Where did the time go?? I'm glad you're having such a great time, can't wait to read all about it!

It was so fun meeting you and Lumar and hanging out at the park with you! I hope you guys had a safe flight home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter