List of UK DVC DISers!

Hi :wave: and welcome to the DIS UK DVC board and congratulations on your purchase!

I'm off to add you to our list now...

Just returned from the DCL repositioning cruise to LA. Heard about this forum from many people, so wanted to register. First glance looks excellent so please could you add Pete & Sandy Jackson, 1997, Boardwalk Villas to your list.

pirate:

Sorry to have taken a couple of days to respond, Donald's 1st mate, but I was away for the w/end. I've added you to our list so now you need a

BIG welcome to the UK DIS boards :wave:

Kylie - I've added you to our list, too :)

Please could you add us to your ever growing list - have just returned from repositioning cruise - WONDERFUL time esp the Pananma Canal. :cool1:

Margaret & Rob Smith

BWV/Y&B 1997

You've both been added! :banana:

A BIG welcome to you :)

Hi Bill,

My name is Chris and I am a friend of Aney Murray. She speaks so highly of you and the great prices for your DVC points. She recommended that I talk to you about points for a trip I am looking to plan for December 2006. I know that is far ahead, but like Angey, I plan, plan, plan. I have never bought points before so she suggested we talk. Please shoot me an email at your convenience.

Thanks.

Chris :earsboy:

Hi,

Please add me to the list as well.
SSR - going 'home' for the first time in Jan '06

Hi Hilary,

Could you add me and DH (Kevin) as well please? Bought into SSR in November 2003 - loving it!! :teeth:

Charlotte

Count us in, SSR owners since October 2003, one visit so far, one to come next year.

Paul, Julie and Emma Grounds

Hartlepool.

Please add us to

David, Alison, David and Craig :wave2:

Bought in July, 2005 going home to SSR for the first time July, 2006 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter