LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
@babeblews -- I also had sent you an email last week on Tuesday about my refund request and hadn't heard anything back. Are our emails coming through okay?
so far i have responded to all the emails that i have received and have addressed them individually... the refunds are still being processed as you may see and it is taking way longer than normal.. My apologies for that but dont give up and just keep checking... take care all as my days are winding down...

sorry for the late reply has this issue been address yet... If not reach out to me again via email... thanks
Betty, thank you so much for reaching out to us here during what has to be a very difficult and challenging week for you. Your dedication to your clients goes above and beyond -- and we do appreciate it! Sending you good thoughts this week especially!

@babeblews -- I also had sent you an email last week on Tuesday about my refund request and hadn't heard anything back. Are our emails coming through okay?
yes the emails are coming through.. any emails i get in regards to refunds i have to forward them now to my supervisor to make sure they are being processed correctly . thank you

I bought tickets from LMTC in January for a May trip and still have not received the tickets. I have called and emailed multiple times and get told they are on their way only to still not have anything. They said they were super backlogged, which I understand, but I’m scared I’m not going to have any tickets when it comes time to make park reservations. It’s also scaring me that other third party sites are going to stop selling tickets. I’m hoping that since they were bought and paid for in January, they’ll still be able to send the tickets out to me.

I bought tickets from LMTC in January for a May trip and still have not received the tickets. I have called and emailed multiple times and get told they are on their way only to still not have anything. They said they were super backlogged, which I understand, but I’m scared I’m not going to have any tickets when it comes time to make park reservations. It’s also scaring me that other third party sites are going to stop selling tickets. I’m hoping that since they were bought and paid for in January, they’ll still be able to send the tickets out to me.
Have you gotten in touch with Betty directly? When was the last time? Keep trying (and check your junk/spam email folder -- some people have found their tickets there) -- try to contact her here (because this is the thread she checks) and directly. Good luck.

Have you gotten in touch with Betty directly? When was the last time? Keep trying (and check your junk/spam email folder -- some people have found their tickets there) -- try to contact her here (because this is the thread she checks) and directly. Good luck.
Yes, she is the only one that has been any help, but I don’t think there is anything more she can do. I called and emailed on May 22nd, June 8th, and June 11th.

Yes, she is the only one that has been any help, but I don’t think there is anything more she can do. I called and emailed on May 22nd, June 8th, and June 11th.
Keep at it -- from what I've read from other posters, the delay (in addition to the general backlog) has been on Disney's end. The authorized vendors must wait for Disney to get back to them on each refund request, so it can take a while. We know Betty reads this thread, so let's hope she sees this.

Keep at it -- from what I've read from other posters, the delay (in addition to the general backlog) has been on Disney's end. The authorized vendors must wait for Disney to get back to them on each refund request, so it can take a while. We know Betty reads this thread, so let's hope she sees this.
It’s not a refund request, I actually want the tickets and I’m scared I won’t get them in time for when reservations start for my August trip.

Betty, thank you so much for reaching out to us here during what has to be a very difficult and challenging week for you. Your dedication to your clients goes above and beyond -- and we do appreciate it! Sending you good thoughts this week especially!
thank you it is very upsetting and saturday is my actual last day. please i will stay on the dis boards if you allow me to...but remember i wont be able to do anything else after saturday pertaining to the tickets or anything else .. I apologize for that
Yes you are correct in that fact about Disney having to get back to our company...
but all you can do is keep contacting LMT and the supervisor who is still there will have to assist you from here on ...
thank you to all i have sent all the requests in an escalated email to my supervisors who are following up with all the request. I am sorry that it taking this long. Please dont give up take care

If you have reached out to me i have sent that request over to my supervisor there is nothing more that i can do .. i am sorry
Betty, I am so sorry you are going through this. I pray that you find an even better job. Any company would be lucky to have you! Your level of customer service is one of the best I have ever encountered. You can tell that you love talking to people and helping them. I genuinely wish you the best.

Betty, I am so sorry you are going through this. I pray that you find an even better job. Any company would be lucky to have you! Your level of customer service is one of the best I have ever encountered. You can tell that you love talking to people and helping them. I genuinely wish you the best.
thank you so very much for your kind words they truly made me cry... i will miss what i love doing the most...but i will be on here once or twice a week to check in on you all

thank you it is very upsetting and saturday is my actual last day. please i will stay on the dis boards if you allow me to...but remember i wont be able to do anything else after saturday pertaining to the tickets or anything else .. I apologize for that...
Betty, you will always be welcome here on our board! :) Don't worry about anything here after tomorrow -- your positive attitude and gracious presence will be our gain.
ETA: Sending you extra good thoughts today!

Did anyone else get the voucher? We bought our tickets right before they switched back to e-tickets, and I can't exchange the voucher for the tickets until we're at DLR. I'm wondering if LMTC would send me e-tickets to replace the voucher.

Hi all - long time reader, first time poster. We have a Disneyland trip planned over Christmas (yay) however, I suddenly cannot seem to find Disneyland tickets through LMTC anymore (boo). Has anyone else been able to access them today? I was really hoping to buy through LMTC again because they saved us a ton the last couple times we've gone to Disneyland.
Unfortunately LMTc does not have access to tickets at this time. I’m sorry to be the bearer of this news. Go directly through disney at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter