• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lynn and Tim's PJ!!!! May 7th 08 SBP UPDATE 5/14 I'M BACK HONEYMOON SHOOT IS UP

I loved that video! You make me want to get one. I didnt think of having a video done but that was really nicely put together!!! Beautiful bride!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling better and having a great time!

This is amazing! I can't believe I'm watching your wedding that happened TODAY! How cool is that? You guys are SO cute - all the best to you!! :goodvibes

I agree with both of these statements, Lynn. :goodvibes You are getting married tomorrow! You have worked so hard on everything, and it is all going to come together and be great :cloud9: . Don't worry about the camera, focus on your wedding and finally becoming a wife! :grouphug: :wizard:

Oh Lynn!!!!
I'm so sorry about your camera. Go and buy yourself a new one. If the old one is returned, great... you can sell one on ebay. And if it isn't, like a PP said, it's only $300 and these are memories your grandkids are going to get to see. About the Ap. I lose mine every other week it seems!!! I know it's annoying but it's totally fixable and free! And just think. If this is the worst thing that goes wrong, you are really in good shape!!! Now. Get off the computer. Go into MK and ride pirates then ride splash mountain and scream your head off and then go get a massage and know that all of your dis friends are thinking of you!

Lynn, like everyone else has said... no worries! It's a camera and with any luck, it will be in lost and found.

Have a great time while you're here and have a magical day tomorrow! I wish I didn't have to work, I'd come stalk you :rotfl:

I'm so sorry to hear about your camera. I'm a scrapbooker so I'd be devastated too! But like everyone said - it's just a camera and you can get another one.

I'm so excited for you though - you're getting married tomorrow! AHHHHH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

My camera got left on a table in the YC the morning of my wedding. The teenager that was asked to take photos got too caught up in the wedding and forgot it (and didn't take any photos). Anyway, it wasn't until later in the day that we realized it was missing. I kept calling YC and lost and found and nothing. Finally, I returned to YC and there it was behind the desk. Not sure where the break down in communication was, but I had it back ! I missed out on some great photo ops...our wedding, our reception dinner, CRT, but in the end, I got it back and others had photos, so all was not lost. We will have to go back to CRT though !

Aww Lynn sorry about the rough start :hug:. Please don't let it ruin the rest of your trip. We are all thinking about you, sending you some pixie dust pixiedust: and hope you have a magical wedding!

hey lynn!!!

thats a major bummer about the camera...i thought we lost ours in dec & i thought i was gonna have a breakdown...so i feel your pain....hang in there!!

cant wait to see pictures & have a great time!!!!!

Aw I am so sorry Lynn, but don't let it ruin you day just think of all the days that you have spent planning to create this most magical day don't let it put a damper on your special day. I agree with the other girls wait and check with everyone in the park before you go out and buy a new one. :grouphug:

Woohoo! Glad to hear the smiles are back! :cheer2:

Maybe some pixie dust will fall and the camera will be on sale. ;)

Hey Lynn, I am so sorry about your camera, but just think your one bad thing has happened and now it will be smooth sailing from here on out!

WELL ALL THE BAD STUFF IS BEHIND YOU NOW, MUCH NICER GETTING IT OVER FAST AND EARLY!!

NOW JUST RELAX, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE:cloud9: !!

TOMORROW IS YOUR WEDDING DAY:cool1: , THE DAY YOU HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED ABOUT AND ITS HAPPENING IN THE MOST MAGICAL HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!:woohoo:
CONGRATS AND BEST WISHES!!!!:goodvibes :thumbsup2
YOU WILL BE BEAUTIFUL:bride: THE WEDDING WILL BE AWESOME, TIM WILL BE THE MOST HANDSOME!!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE PICTS

Stinks about the camera, but glad you think your future hubby looks cute in a tux, lol.

I bet he'll think you look perfect in your wedding dress. Simply gorgeous.

Hi Lynn,
Take a deep breath, enjoy your day tomorrow... don't let it fly by too quickly... :hug:

Sucks about your camera....but a camera can be replaced....it's only money.

Tomorrow is the big day! Enjoy it!!!

Thank you all for the concerns about my camera.. We went to DTD and went to the virgin store and bought the camera there..actually my dad bought it for me..he felt bad so he said here is one of your wedding gift's so it's all good.:goodvibes

Yay for smiles!!! :yay: :cool1: :yay:

I'm so thrilled for you tonight!!! I'll be up till midnight..so if u need someone to talk to just send a message!!! I'll bet you're sleeping by now though...tomorrow!!! TOMORROW!!! TOMORROW!!!

WOOHOO!! :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :rotfl: :lovestruc :cool1: :thumbsup2 :love: :cloud9: :scared1: :cheer2: :upsidedow :flower3: princess: :bride: :cool2: :grouphug: :wave2: pixiedust: :mickeyjum

I figure you're feeling a little of everything, so I tried to include a lot of emoticons...you can take your pick :thumbsup2 hehe

Aww hahaha I'm cracking up over here I love it!!!!!!

I tried to qoute everybody at once and it wouldn't let me lol so I am so so so so sorry!!!! Thank you all so much for the "happy wedding day" and all the compliments!!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes I'm crying over here lol...aww I'M SOOO TOUCHED:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

I can't wait to do the TR I have sooo much to tell you all:banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Thank you for those of you who lurked and remembered me!!! How cute:cutie:

xoxox Love ya's :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

some more pics for the heck of it

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

had to throw that one in of the fireworks..love it

DSC00089-1.jpg

Ok It's 230 am I'm off to bed lol...I'm crazed....ummmmmmm going to mgm and coral reef for dinner and back to mgm for fantasmic later today!!!:cheer2:

Oh BTW you all know how Ariel is my girl..well all the little girls I passed while walking thougt I was Ariel..how cute!

I love your pictures - even though they're not the official ones just yet!!
Looks like everything went well!

And you got to be Ariel for the day! I love her too!

Where is the little fountain in the first photo on this page, not sure I've seen that before?

I just watched your sneak peak (without sound at work!!) and I LOVE IT :lovestruc

It's making me want to get a video done now, even though it's something we didn't think we'd do.
I'm just about to go to their website and try and find out some more info.....

I love the rose petals you had on the floor and the table, I'd like a sand ceremony too, so I think we'll go for a similar set up to yours but we're having black magic roses rather than the pink.
Everything looked fab though, especially you! :thumbsup2

That must be an all time record - pictures and a sneak peek - AWESOME :lovestruc :goodvibes

You made a gorgeous bride, Lynn! princess: You have a handsome groom too :cutie: I loved your pink bouquet and just cannot wait to see and hear more, more, MORE :cheer2:

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. You looked amazing. I'm in awe at the pics and sneak peak.

Lynn you you absolutely glowed.

How nice of your dad to buy you the camera awww.

Ok, first I feel like a groupie. lol
Anyway...I loved your video. You were so beautiful. Enjoy your honeymoon. We've had a sneak I think we can wait till you return for more. So, dare I say retire the computer for a little while and just have fun as a married couple!

Lynn you looked absolutely gorgeous. Your preview was awesome and made me tear up. Go enjoy your honeymoon with your new husband!

Lynn hope you had a great wedding. It came up so fast. I remember just joining the disboards and seeing your planning coming together. Love the flowers.. We are doing pink too.. Roses and gerbers....

:goodvibes Gorgeous! I love your hair-so pretty and it looks like you had a beautiful day!
Thanks for sharing and enjoy your honeymoon!

Jennifer

OMG LYNN!!!! YOU ARE A PRINCESS!!!! I'm crying here at work watching that video!!!! I can't wait to hear about it enjoy every moment!!!

Wow!!! I can't believe how amazing you looked!!!! Such a luck man Tim is!! :) I can't believe you're up at 2:30!!!lol..go to bed earlier tonight lady! :) However, Fantasmic is an EXCELLENT reason to stay awake at night...I hope you really enjoy it tonight...it is such a magical show. If you feel up to it, you should walk from MGM to Epcot and back....it seems long, but its a romantic little stroll, right through the boardwalk, and it actually takes just as little time, sometimes less time, than taking the boat! :)

Ok..off to view your sneak peak....I was SO excited to see more pics I had to post right away...back in a sec with my 'sneak peak' review ;)

Lynn, your sneak peek is awesome. Aren't you happy you got the HD?! You looked great and we had the same vows :goodvibes

Oh, sweetie! You looked absolutely STUNNING!!!! The video is so precious, too! You two just radiate love for each other. I can't wait to show Howard your video. Do you remember that when I showed him your dress he said like "now that's what a fairy tale princess bride should look like"? Well, you were absolutely stunning on your wedding day. Congratulations on having everything come together so beautifully! What an auspicious start to your happily ever after! :love: Enjoy your honeymoon! We'll all be waiting here for TRs and pix! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter