Lynn and Tim's PJ!!!! May 7th 08 SBP UPDATE 5/14 I'M BACK HONEYMOON SHOOT IS UP

So I'm not going to lie, I def just bawled up at work watching your wedding sneak peak video!!! :rotfl: Lynn, you looked SO beautiful and happy! :cutie: Congrats on a Beautiful wedding day!!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see all the pics and for you to come back and start your TR!!! but until then, ENJOY your time in DISNEY!! WOO HOO!!:yay:

:sad1: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad1:

those are HAPPY tears! I swear!!! Omg...ok, first off, i literally had a chill run through me and goosebumps when I scrolled down on Stan's page and saw your names. Then, when I watched the video I just bawled, like shoulders heaving, dog and cat looking at me like im nuts bawling lol. You were SO beautiful!!! The entire ceremony and reception looked amazing!! I can't get over it!! If there was ever a wedding I would want to duplicate for my own, it would be yours...so sweet...so romantic..so beautiful. Aww...Lynn...you're REALLY married!!!!! Now go have fun!! :hug: :goodvibes :lovestruc

Here's a little magic for you on your HM... :wizard: pixiedust:

You video is fabuolous! You look so beautiful! Have a great honeymoon!

Your video came out amazing!!! I love that picture of the fireworks!!!

You look amazing! Congratulations and I can't wait to see your pics!!!:cheer2:

Thank you!

I loved that video! You make me want to get one. I didnt think of having a video done but that was really nicely put together!!! Beautiful bride!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling better and having a great time!

You have to get one!!!!!!!!!!!!The day goes by sooo fast trust ne.GET ONE lol.....Thank you!!!

This is amazing! I can't believe I'm watching your wedding that happened TODAY! How cool is that? You guys are SO cute - all the best to you!! :goodvibes

Aww thank you Carrie!!!! I know how cool is that!!

I love your pictures - even though they're not the official ones just yet!!
Looks like everything went well!

And you got to be Ariel for the day! I love her too!

Where is the little fountain in the first photo on this page, not sure I've seen that before?

Thank you..the fountain is at Port Orleans riverside.

I loved your video!! You looked absolutely amazing!!!

I can't wait to see more!!

I just watched your sneak peak (without sound at work!!) and I LOVE IT :lovestruc

It's making me want to get a video done now, even though it's something we didn't think we'd do.
I'm just about to go to their website and try and find out some more info.....

I love the rose petals you had on the floor and the table, I'd like a sand ceremony too, so I think we'll go for a similar set up to yours but we're having black magic roses rather than the pink.
Everything looked fab though, especially you! :thumbsup2

Amazing video Lynn! Sounds like you had a magical day!
Cant wait for the TR!!!!! :goodvibes:

Thank you!!! You have to get a video girls trust me!!

Congratulations! Thanks for putting those pictures up!!

I don't know how I am going to do it in 12 days! I can't even get through a 5 minute preview of a wedding without crying! You looked amazing!

Lynn, how and the heck did you even have time to post pictures let alone a video!!! You're making me tear up at work! I'm so happy for you! Looks like the weather was perfect and everything looks amazing! Can't wait for the TR! :goodvibes Congrats & Enjoy!!!

You looked so stunning! You made me cry at work too! What a pretty Bride!

We're all crying at work! :lmao: OMGoodness it was just beautiful! I loved your vows!! Did you write those yourself? It was just a beautiful ceremony!

Can't wait to see more!

Jennifer

:sad1: Excuse me! I need one of my princess tissues on my desk.

Lynn,
What an amazing day you and Tim must have had. A beautiful start to a fairytale life. :cloud9: Your video is priceless. You look amazing and I love, love, love the pink flowers! Can I steal some piccies of your hair? I love your style, I'd like to see if Patricia can come close to that for my trial on the 22nd. After you finish honeymooning, can you send me some pics of your hair? I know as a stylist, you don't want to give away all you secrets, but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze (insert simba & nala BIG smiles here)!

Congratulations Lynn and Tim on a beautiful beginning!

Lynn - You look beautiful! I thought the same thing as the kids.....if I was young, I would have thought you were Ariel!

Can't wait til we see more pics!

Everything looked beautiful; I love the vibrant pink for everything. Stan is so great; I have a great shot at our dessert party of people watching the sneak peek video on the laptop :goodvibes At this rate you'll be done with your TR before I finish mine! Looking forward to reading more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter