• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mad As Rabbits: A Disneyland pre-trip report.

They have Magic Mornings, where you get in the park like an hour early. You can get one if you buy your tickets from the right retailer.

So it's a special pass? Do you get one if you buy through Disney? And is it only if you stay "on-site" (including good neighbor hotels?) Seems it wouldn't be so special if everyone was able to get it. Also how often do they have the Magic Mornings?

sorry, that's a lot of questions!

So it's a special pass? Do you get one if you buy through Disney? And is it only if you stay "on-site" (including good neighbor hotels?) Seems it wouldn't be so special if everyone was able to get it. Also how often do they have the Magic Mornings?

Hopefully Sherry or someone else will stop by to answer some of those because I don't know what days. There are a few travel agencies where you can buy them through to that you get like one morning out of a five day pass. And if you are onsite you get it all the mornings they have it.

MM is every Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday (the days that start with T & S). You get admission to every MM if you are staying at any of the resort hotels (GCH, DLH, PPH). You also get admission to one MM if you have a 3-day or more Park Hopper.

MM is every Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday (the days that start with T & S). You get admission to every MM if you are staying at any of the resort hotels (GCH, DLH, PPH). You also get admission to one MM if you have a 3-day or more Park Hopper.

thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

Thank you. I knew some wise person would happen by and know the answer. I must plead laziness, we have never taken advantage of them because I am one that would rather they stayed open later as I am not a morning person. Nest time we will take advantage next time.

Thought I should stop by & say hi!!! :flower3: Been a while since I hung out on the DIS for any time...... still trying to get our lives figured out & how in the world we can afford to move south. A little worried about our friend Char....any word from her??? I saw her message when she got back from her trip but then it looks like she disappeared. I even sent a PM and no word...... hope someone's heard from her & she's ok!!

So I forget.....August trip or December???? I'm outta the loop.....bad me!!

Thought I should stop by & say hi!!! :flower3: Been a while since I hung out on the DIS for any time...... still trying to get our lives figured out & how in the world we can afford to move south. A little worried about our friend Char....any word from her??? I saw her message when she got back from her trip but then it looks like she disappeared. I even sent a PM and no word...... hope someone's heard from her & she's ok!!

So I forget.....August trip or December???? I'm outta the loop.....bad me!!

December for sure. Or that is the plan at least barring something unforeseen. I haven't heard a thing from Char, but I know that with her husband and the military and everything she could be real busy.

Thank you. I knew some wise person would happen by and know the answer. I must plead laziness, we have never taken advantage of them because I am one that would rather they stayed open later as I am not a morning person. Nest time we will take advantage next time.
See, I'm the exact opposite. I am a total morning person, and working at 5 or 6 in the morning makes me very used to rising early without any problems. Me at night is usually where you will run into problems. I get loopy, I get grouchy, I get more annoying then ever. Plus, it's nice to be able to hit Fantasyland without a huge crowd of people and long lines. I actually got to be the first one on Snow White in March and I got one of those Happily Ever After buttons. Managed to circuit most (if not all) of the Fantasyland rides twice before the park opened to the general public.

See, I'm the exact opposite. I am a total morning person, and working at 5 or 6 in the morning makes me very used to rising early without any problems. Me at night is usually where you will run into problems. I get loopy, I get grouchy, I get more annoying then ever. Plus, it's nice to be able to hit Fantasyland without a huge crowd of people and long lines. I actually got to be the first one on Snow White in March and I got one of those Happily Ever After buttons. Managed to circuit most (if not all) of the Fantasyland rides twice before the park opened to the general public.

You see that is why I decided that will take advantage of it next time. Unfortunately at the DLH they never told me about it or how it worked so I was confused. My bad to because I need to look into these things ahead of time.

You see that is why I decided that will take advantage of it next time. Unfortunately at the DLH they never told me about it or how it worked so I was confused. My bad to because I need to look into these things ahead of time.
I don't even remember how i found out about it, lol. I just remember doing it the past 3 times that I've gone because they are the only 3 visits to DLR that I actually remember clearly in my mind. I know that I did read it in the fine print when I purchased my CityPass back in 2007 and made a frantic internet search to make sure I was going to be there on a MM day. Now I just wish I could afford staying on-site so I could go every MM instead of just one. Ho hum.

I don't even remember how i found out about it, lol. I just remember doing it the past 3 times that I've gone because they are the only 3 visits to DLR that I actually remember clearly in my mind. I know that I did read it in the fine print when I purchased my CityPass back in 2007 and made a frantic internet search to make sure I was going to be there on a MM day. Now I just wish I could afford staying on-site so I could go every MM instead of just one. Ho hum.

I am scratching and saving for the trip in hopes that we can stay onsite but I am going to reserve at Hojo's just in case.

So, anyway....My mostly wonderful husband and I were discussing our trip coming up and we decided that maybe I should get an AP, when you add up the discounts and all it makes it well worth the cost. He went so far as to mention that we would just have to make sure to go back within the year to make sure we really get our money's worth out of my AP. I am so excited, that means I am going to be getting another trip in too. :cool1:

So, anyway....My mostly wonderful husband and I were discussing our trip coming up and we decided that maybe I should get an AP, when you add up the discounts and all it makes it well worth the cost. He went so far as to mention that we would just have to make sure to go back within the year to make sure we really get our money's worth out of my AP. I am so excited, that means I am going to be getting another trip in too. :cool1:

so just YOU are getting an AP? (I've heard of people doing that for WDW to get the discounts since everyone doesn't need to have one in order to get the discount on stuff for the whole fam)

so just YOU are getting an AP? (I've heard of people doing that for WDW to get the discounts since everyone doesn't need to have one in order to get the discount on stuff for the whole fam)

Yeah, I am the only one getting the AP. We really wouldn't save that much money if we get one for everyone. If we lived closer we probably would.

That is awesome :woohoo:

Like the new avatar by the way :goodvibes

That is so exciting! It really does make sense, and I I hope you do get an AP!!

Glad your trip is still on and WOO HOO on the annual pass. Scotty is such a smart man.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter