• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mad As Rabbits: A Disneyland pre-trip report.

Kody the original starter of the thread doesn't like the original HM and she :love::love::love::love::love: HMH. That is one of my main reasons for liking it more. It was a great joy riding it with her.

Now IASW is another story, I love the decorations but :scared1: we were stuck in the final tunnel during the ride in December 2005 behind a very long line of boats. And we were treated to listening to Deck The Halls and Jingle Bells, with Small World playing in the background. But that said I am so anxious to ride on it and see all the beautiful changes.:goodvibes:

Wow, I haven't been on here in a while Michele, SORRY!

Gosh I probably would have SCREAMED if I was stuck listening to that !! GAH!!

I'm sooo sooo happy that everything is working out this time for your trip. I know what its like to get the wind taken out of your sails. Definitely a trip downer. Tell your girls I say HII!!! Oh & your son as well !

Wow, I haven't been on here in a while Michele, SORRY!

Gosh I probably would have SCREAMED if I was stuck listening to that !! GAH!!

I'm sooo sooo happy that everything is working out this time for your trip. I know what its like to get the wind taken out of your sails. Definitely a trip downer. Tell your girls I say HII!!! Oh & your son as well !

You know it wouldn't have been so bad if we had of been in a room with the dolls but we were in the last tunnel with the post cards. There is only so much you can look at in there.

I'll be sure and tell everybody hi. Especially my son, you temptress you!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Okay I have made the big decision. We are staying at Hojo's!! I am thrilled. I have heard so many good things I decided that I better lock a reservation while it was still open.

Hey Chele!

Sorry I fell behind here – for some reason I wasn’t getting update e-mails :P Sounds like Cherbear had the same problem, go figure.

Good call on making Scotty feel guilty and not buying a new bike. A couple of my friends are big racers and they act like the bikes are golf clubs, that they need a different one for every variation in terrain. And at a couple grand a pop it is just scary.

I am very much looking forward to seeing the NBC overlay on HM too!

Sherry, that is indeed a very cool pic of you with Mickey …even if he was looking a bit odd ;D I’ll have to check out that nostalgia thread.

Yeah Chele, the flights are a killer. We’re waiting until about 2 months out and then our AAA agent is going to start trawling for deals for us. I’m figuring we’re going to be driving due to the savings, but 12hrs is a LONG time in a minivan with the fam! At least they have mini DVD players, MP3 players, and DSs. All I get are books on tape and a lot of highway to hypnotize me – lol.

I’m with Belle on going in early on the MMs. I’ve planned to do the Tues/Thurs and maybe the Sat, but I’ve scheduled all of them to have a good afternoon break back at the hotel to snooze/let the kids play in the pool ;D

Very cool about your hubby suggesting the AP – whoohoo for another trip to DLR! We’ve contemplated doing the same but with Kyra doing the Macy’s Parade in NY we’re going to have to shell out some serious $$$ to get any of us back there with her.

Good call staying at HoJo’s! I’ve also heard great things about it and the pool area looks awesome! When we stayed off-site we were at the Best Western, which was very cool as far as location, but was a “no-frills” type of place. I think we’ll stay at HoJo’s the next time we go too.

Yay, all caught up! Now I just need to do something with my PTR, it has completely fizzled out – lol.

Okay I have made the big decision. We are staying at Hojo's!! I am thrilled. I have heard so many good things I decided that I better lock a reservation while it was still open.

Oh awesome..Congrats :cool1:

I love your PTR so far, even if all the date changes made me a bit dizzy! We are staying in Garden Grove but still plan on being at the park for MM and TTMM. Being our first trip and only 3 days, I want to be able to see as much as we can!

I love your PTR so far, even if all the date changes made me a bit dizzy! We are staying in Garden Grove but still plan on being at the park for MM and TTMM. Being our first trip and only 3 days, I want to be able to see as much as we can!

Oh how exciting. Your first trip. Oh do take advantage of everything. There are big advantages to staying in Garden Grove. You are away from the crowds and when you are ready for quiet time you can have it. I am going to go over and visit your trip report now.

Michelle....! Kody....! Kevin Jonas is engaged... Boooo!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Let's all start crying...

You're too funny. She did whine around the house all day yesterday after she heard. She still has her back up crushes.:rotfl:

:lmao: Like that guy from that other band, right!? I forgot his name.

wow...I just googled this and saw he gave her a $75,000 ring! :scared1:

:scared1: Lucky girl!!

Yeah, those boys have some money.

I know. And I bet that's one of the main reasons the girl said yes. Okay, so not just for his money, but it played an important role. They've only known each other for 2 years and they're pretty young. BUT she doesn't have to worry about how the wedding will be paid for, about buying a house, about having money to raise kids, that boy's got that all taken care of! So yes, smart choice on her part. :thumbsup2 Plus, he's cute!

Every time I turn around I see the Jonas Brothers on some talk show. Where was it a few weeks ago? Hmmm....was it Larry King? No, I think it was somewhere else...whatever it was, the host was probing about who was dating whom and which one was with Miley Cyrus now (and Miley Cyrus' older boyfriend that she just broke up with is hot, by the way, but that is my cougar side coming out!!!:lmao:). And then I saw the boys on Regis and Kelly yesterday morning, I think it was. They were showing the 'Single Ladies' video with Joe, which is always good for a laugh.

I was trying to decide which Jonas I would like if I were younger and a big fan of the Jonas Brothers. I decided it would be Joe. Based on the other 'types' of famous guys I had enormous crushes on in previous years, he would have been the one I was infatuated with. He would have been my typical teen idol 'type.'

I think it would have been Nick for me as a teenager. I wasn't into the hot bodies like Joe has when I was a teenager.

The drama never stops with teenagers. Kody's favorite band Panic at the Disco broke up. She was more broken hearted over that than she was over Kevin.

Yeah, those boys have some money.

Yes they do and I have personally contributed exponentially to that fortune! :rolleyes:

Chele, I forgot to tell you that when we drove down to FL I somehow managed to leave the house with only TWO CD's in the car!

1. Colbie Callait - CoCo... which is a really good CD and I USED to love it... not so much anymore. :rolleyes:

2. JoBro's new CD - Which I lovingly grabbed for Abby while I was packing and which I now know every word to every song. :scared1: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter