Magic In the Mediterranean July 30, 2011

Hi

Just to confirm that i am 2 adults 2 children(12 and 7). I think it was fine in the PMs but the details weren't right on the post.

Sorry for the confusion

Ruthie

Hi

Just to confirm that i am 2 adults 2 children(12 and 7). I think it was fine in the PMs but the details weren't right on the post.

Sorry for the confusion

Ruthie

Thanks for posting. I have you down with a DD 12 and a DS 7. There may have been a typo on a post, sorry.

Thank you EVERYONE for your incredibly generous FE gifts. I was so overwhelmed by everyone's generosity especially for my daughter's 2nd birthday. She is new to Disney and besides a t-shirt from Target she had very little gear. :) Thanks to all of you she is fully stocked and THRILLED with all of the gifts! A super happy and overwhelmed THANK YOU!!! What a wonderful group!

As a first time cruiser, I definitely plan to go back.
THANK YOU ALL!!
:)

Yes, thank you all so much. DS loved checking the FE everytime he passed by! The gifts were soooo great! Sorry we didn't make it to the meet- time sure does fly by that first day! It was such an awesome trip and so many memories!

Hi All

I just wanted to say thank you too for all the wonderful gifts we received. We were all thrilled. A lot of time and effort had been spent on them and they were much appreciated.
It was good to see some of you at the meet and we very much enjoyed it.
Thanks again to all.

Ruthie

Thanks to everyone for the very thoughtful FE gifts. I will have to "up my game" on the next cruise. You guys were very creative in your gifts. We had a great time but I may need to sleep for days to rest after that whirlwind tour. Hope everyone had a great time.

Hi FE Friends!
We had a great time and my family would like to thank you for the FE gifts. It is always fun to see what is out there waiting for them. Everything was great!!

I will post a picture from our meet when we upload the pics to this computer. We had a technical problem with the laptop that was brought on the trip, but fortunately the pictures we loaded on it still seem to be there.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I was tired after the cruise, it was a busy week! We continued on to Belgium on Sunday and returned home Tues.

Just curious what were your most memorable moments during the cruise and your favorite places to see?
My favorite place I think was Rome with Positano a very close second. I think the most memorable parts were watching the sunsets with my husband and seeing Rome with my family. Just standing there and imagining the history, is truly amazing!
Thanks again, will post some pics soon! Darlene Anne

Ours were being on the Magic with a young girl (our friends 7 year old--our kids are in their 30's) seeing Rome and especially Herculenium which was spectacular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter