Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I wouldn't sleep with the election returns out, so I just kept the TV on. Ended up turning it off around midnight when the results were mostly in, and then DH woke me up at 3:30 looking at his iPod for the results...Seriously? I did get back to sleep but got up at 5:30 for the day.

MS-Dec10-SketchSavvy.jpg

I could use something like this one with Ride inspired embellishments vs the christmas ornaments right?

Yep. I may have to "borrow" this layout and actually do a christmas page for myself. I love the ornaments at the top.

I second Danielle's answer Michelle... I'm lifting that one for Christmas use too!!! :)

So, the left page you will adhere it totally together... the right page you will cut all the pieces but you will not adhere them to that page... Make sense??

Love the sketch btw!!!

cute sketch!

actually it might not be the left page we glue down....if the title is on the right page we would glue that one down right???

Thanks good I have it now.. I found it on sketch savy, they have some pretty intense stuff

cute sketch!

actually it might not be the left page we glue down....if the title is on the right page we would glue that one down right???

Correct that's the way I understand it... the page with the title on it is the adhered page that way if they are individual letters we don't risk loosing those little buggers!! :) Could you imagine not having the letter "I" in Ma_n Street, USA! The horror!!! Unless of course we were at a Chippendales (sp)performance!

two-pageAUG.jpg

found this as well - glue down the title page and leave other page open for scrappers choice of orientation.. (thinking this might work with Journey under the sea or the Liberty Belle River boat or maybe even S)plash Mountain

Good ideas for that sketch Michelle!! Those would all work for that!!!

Did you check pinterest for ideas??? type in disney sketches and you can get a lot of inspiration there too!! (good thing you are almost done with work today!!!)

Correct that's the way I understand it... the page with the title on it is the adhered page that way if they are individual letters we don't risk loosing those little buggers!! :) Could you imagine not having the letter "I" in Ma_n Street, USA! The horror!!! Unless of course we were at a Chippendales (sp)performance!

your naughty Nan :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks I'm glad I am finding some stuff.. must do all my "surfing" at work under the radar due to no home computer - well i can get internet on my phone but could you imagine trying to look at a layout on your phone screen HAAAAAA ..

Did that earlier... and I stood in line at the store for 30 minutes while some woman did her extreme couponing... I'm all for it...but if you don't BUY the right item, I should NOT have to wait for you to run around the store to find the right item for cashier to find wrong item and ring up correct item for you to get discount...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter