Magic Kingdom Swap--they are being mailed--check #1 for update on 3/21

OK guys, here are some of my journal boxes, I hope you guys like them.

swAPMK1.jpg

SWAPMK2.jpg

SWAPMK3.jpg

Please tell me, what you think. :blush: :guilty:

Wow! Those journalling boxes are incredible - they put mine to shame!!

Mine have been posted out today - could take a while to arrive though. I've used confetti which I noticed had a tendency to escape even when glued down so I've added a bag of spares just in case!!!

Queenie said:
Wow! Those journalling boxes are incredible - they put mine to shame!!

Mine have been posted out today - could take a while to arrive though. I've used confetti which I noticed had a tendency to escape even when glued down so I've added a bag of spares just in case!!!

Thank You! I am so worry :guilty: I can't wait to see yours too.

Cool! I love them, they look incredible.

Ho do you make the letters and the bell? If you don't mind.

Thanks

The letters and bell are just printed onto vellum. I made the bell more transparent so the title stands out over it.

Queenie said:
The letters and bell are just printed onto vellum. I made the bell more transparent so the title stands out over it.

Ohh I see! It looks great. :thumbsup2

I got a burstof energy last night and finished my photo frames. They will be in the mail tomorrow. I'll post again then.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is looking so good! I have my ideas, just need to find the time to sit down and do them. I am doing a long term sub and it sure changes everything! I seem to be on the run all the time now and dh has started his "traveling" time of the year.

PixieDust32 said:
OK guys, here are some of my journal boxes, I hope you guys like them.

Please tell me, what you think. :blush: :guilty:

Those are awesome! YOu took so much time to do different ones. I love the one in the bottom left corner. How'd you do the fireworks? They are awesome! Great job!

christinadei said:
Those are awesome! YOu took so much time to do different ones. I love the one in the bottom left corner. How'd you do the fireworks? They are awesome! Great job!

THANK YOU! :blush: So glad you liked theme, it took time but it was ok, I wanted to make different ones.
The fireworks are stickers, i put the castle on top of the sticker.

BernardandMissBianca

Yes, I have received your package. I apologize in being so slow to update! You did a great job--they are so creative!

I have also received Jotash and JennyL's packages. Great job ladies! It is sooooo fun to get to see everything!

On a side note, I am still not completely well--I am doing a long term sub and when I get home I can do about one thing and then I am beat! Also, my internal clock is all messed up and my sleep patterns are weird. I think I am going to go to the doctor and have her check me out. I am starting to wonder if I am anemic--my mom and daughter are, as were several of my mom's sisters. I should have more energy than this! Sometimes I look at things that need to be done, tell myself they need to be, and that's as far as it goes! The other night I chaperoned my son's jh dance and that was probably too much as I was a total waste in terms of getting stuff done on Saturday. Last fall I chaperoned the dances--no problems.

Anyway, keep posting when you send packages and I will do better about posting when I receive them! :sunny:

ksjayhawks, I hope you are feeling better soon. It is a good to go get it checked out since it has been going so long. Mine are still sitting on my table waiting to be done :confused3 I have a rough draft of one and just seem to be missing something (although I do like what I have together so far). They will probably be sent in the next week.

Kathy

Got them all packed and mailed off today. :yay:
Susan :daisy:

Hello all - I posted on the other thread that my other element is tags...those are done now I just have to do the frames for Liberty Square.

Ksjayhawks...do you need some help?? LMK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter