Magic Kingdom Swap--they are being mailed--check #1 for update on 3/21

PixieDust32---I got yours today! They are so pretty, I love the colors you used! Great job! :cool1:

ksjayhawks said:
PixieDust32---I got yours today! They are so pretty, I love the colors you used! Great job! :cool1:

Thank You! Glad you liked them, I was worry. :blush:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Happy dance, so many are mailed.... I am SOOO Excited.

(yes I have nothing better to do than check out mail dates on the dis!!! :lmao: )

Marissat

I got your package yesterday. Great job and idea about the one item. Love the extras you included. (aren't the rest of you green with envy wondering what I am talking about????) :cool1:

So the proposed deadline was to have everything to our lovely host's house by the 28th. Think we're going to make it? Come one group 1! :banana: I can't wait to see all this fantastic work, but that does mean that everyone's pieces need to be in the mail. Let's do it!! :cheer2:

I'm getting REALLY nervous!!! I am just about done with everything but I really didn't go crazy with the embelishments because I really don't know how to do them!!!

I did throw in three extras though that will be cute to use on the pages, but I don't know what to do with the photo mats. What exactly do I need to do to embelish them? haha, sorry for the 11th hour posting! I know it's getting close!

VistaLeigh'smommy said:
I'm getting REALLY nervous!!! I am just about done with everything but I really didn't go crazy with the embelishments because I really don't know how to do them!!!

I did throw in three extras though that will be cute to use on the pages, but I don't know what to do with the photo mats. What exactly do I need to do to embelish them? haha, sorry for the 11th hour posting! I know it's getting close!

They could have a fancy corner, a sticker, an eyelet or brad, fiber, ribbon, a sizzix cutout. Does that help? Also check these out:

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=4084831&a=31850248&p=72450381&Sequence=1&res=high

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=4084831&a=31850279&p=72450523&Sequence=1&res=high

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4084831&a=31395093&p=69365743

Disneyland Emily's albums of swap photos (that's where the links above are from) are great to look at and get ideas.

I know whatever you make will be great! :thumbsup2

Three more arrived!

Disneyland Emily
PoohBearLovinMama
PBLM's friend Jen

What great work! The colors are so cool and, as i've said before, I am amazed at how well everything looks together!

I have not heard from jessicadesigns. Sent some pms, but no answer. Does anyone know her or read posts from her on another board?

Everyone has checked in otherwise. I will not be able to repackage until nextweekend at the earliest. Hectic week, dh out of town and this long term sub job is ruining my book club, bunco, scrapping life! I do love working iwth the kids, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter