Magic Kingdom Swap--they are being mailed--check #1 for update on 3/21

Mailed mine today, couldn't get all the shaker boxes in the flat rate box, so its in a larger envelope.

Cant wait to see all the goodies!!!

Phew! Glad it made it over without getting too battered and bruised!! I hope it was packaged right, I didn't know if you Yanks and us Brits referred to different items as "baggies"!! I sent some spare confetti as it kept escaping!

ksjayhawks said:
BernardandMissBianca

Yes, I have received your package. I apologize in being so slow to update! You did a great job--they are so creative!

Your not just saying that are you?! :teeth: I'm so nervous that everyone will like them.

Queenie,
What were consider baggies are plastic bags that seal at the top. Like these.

http://www.ziploc.com/

What do you guys have or call them?

BernardandMissBianca

No, I'm not just saying that, everyone will like them!

How are you doing?

Queenie

The baggies are fine. They remind me more of the type we had when I was younger. I want to find some like that and can't, most everything here is ziploc type.

jennz

Thanks for the offer. I have my paper and my plan, so hope to finish them this weekend. At least I don't have to worry about mailing them! ;)

ksjayhawks said:
BernardandMissBianca

No, I'm not just saying that, everyone will like them!

How are you doing?

Doing ok. I am counting down the days til this kid is born. Insomnia has kicked in and my legs are killing me, restless leg syndrome. It just seems to be taking forever! Thanks for asking! :hug:
If I'm MIA for a few days ya'll know where I went. I'll have DH post in the CCS forum when she decides to make an appearance.

Glad you like the swap stuff, it's my first ever. I was really excited about them because they turned out a lot better than I had expected.

Question?
We put our elements on a bag for each person right? Do we put a note or something with our name and group # also?

Thanks

QUOTE=PixieDust32]Question?
We put our elements on a bag for each person right? Do we put a note or something with our name and group # also?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

That would be great. Then everyone knows who made it. (Though I guess they can also look at the list--I was in meetings too long today with too few breaks and the brain is gone!) :banana:

:cool1: Go group 1 :cool1:

Look how many of us have already sent in our things! Gee, we're not all a little excited, are we? I certainly wouldn't admit to ever getting excited about Disney...or scrapbooking. Never ;)

patchchild said:
I certainly wouldn't admit to ever getting excited about Disney...or scrapbooking. Never ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We would never get excited about something like Disney :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

just checking in to see how far we are... :thumbsup2

can you tell I'm excited??? :teeth:

We were so busy this weekend, we forgot to get the mail until this morning!

Received knovak, New England Eeyore, and Daisy May. Fantastic job! Everything is going together so nicely and will look great on pages.

Reminder: Two weeks until the due date!

Okay I have the biggest idea block Ive had for along time...

One element is done and has been done forever- the other NO idea..

It may be a fight to the finish...

-em

Disneyland_emily said:
Okay I have the biggest idea block Ive had for along time...

One element is done and has been done forever- the other NO idea..

It may be a fight to the finish...

-em

I am so glad to hear that happens to others, too! Don't worry--it will come to you! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter