Magical Princess Extravaganza! Our niece's first time to Disney - 5/3-5/8 PTR - Completed

Well, we told her! Not quite the reaction we were hoping for. She was super stoked about all the presents but I don't think she quite understands yet that we're doing to Disneyland next week. We kept saying, "Maddi, where do you think you can use all this Disney stuff?!" She said school for most of it and Hawaii for her Lilo and Stitch PJs! :rotfl2: Nice try, kiddo. Then we asked what she thought about doing to Disneyland and she said she was already going. In "6100 days!" :rotfl: When we told her we were meeting her there in 9 days she just got kind of shy and kept goofing off with her toys. :confused3 Little goober. Well hopefully it sinks in and she's super pumped next week!! All us adults sure are!!! :cheer2:

I bet she'll be pumped once it sinks in! My SIL has told my niece but she's so little she has no understanding of what it means. She'll figure it out when she gets there!

We fly out tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be off work, finish up last minute stuff, try to sleep for a few hours, and be off to our happy place!!!!!!!

Day 6 - Pool Day/Fly Home:

Itinerary:
There's not much to our last day, but I couldn't handle the unfinished PTR. Lol. My OCD is showing... :laughing:

We'll wake up late, head to the pool, I'll have a cocktail (or 3) and we'll just enjoy a peaceful end to our trip. Our hotel is literally across the street from the airport so we'll chill out as long as we can and then walk across the street to catch our flight back to Seattle at about 8:30 pm. We land back home at 1:15 am after a quick layover/plane change in SFO, so we'll Uber home and pass out until probably about noon the next day. I am very happy with my decision to take Tuesday off work as well so we can unpack, do laundry, etc. before returning to the real world.

Outfits:
Day 6 - Pool Time.jpg
Night 6 - Fly Home.jpg

Can't believe your trip is coming up so soon!! Very much looking forward to reading your TR and hoping for lots of tips on sharing Disney with another family. Also very interested to see DL through your niece's eyes :)

Can't believe your trip is coming up so soon!! Very much looking forward to reading your TR and hoping for lots of tips on sharing Disney with another family. Also very interested to see DL through your niece's eyes :)

We just got back! I'll be starting my TR today! We had a fabulous time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter