Marathon Weekend 2020

Is it inappropriate to ask if any of my DIS friends have a running-specific Instagram account?? I love following a bunch of people I don't know for my daily runner inspiration, but would be fun to find some that I "know" . Mine is averagerunnermom

I just followed you too (@sharonschmuker). Mine is a mix of running, kids, beer, & other outdoor adventures.

Is it inappropriate to ask if any of my DIS friends have a running-specific Instagram account?? I love following a bunch of people I don't know for my daily runner inspiration, but would be fun to find some that I "know" . Mine is averagerunnermom
I just followed you. My feelings won’t be hurt if you don’t follow me back! Though running and Disney make appearances on my Instagram, pics of my kids and booze are more frequent!

ETA my insta is @kirstenharp

Last edited:

I just followed you. My feelings won’t be hurt if you don’t follow me back! Though running and Disney make appearances on my Instagram, pics of my kids and booze are more frequent!
Both of mine have booze related stuff on it since the kitchen I run is partnered with the only micro distillery you can make your own gin at. One is a business account. But it does have some better food photography on it.

What’s Instagram? No, really, I know what it is, but I have a hard enough time with that Facebook thing. I’m boring enough in reality that I don’t need to be boring in photographs, too. Although I feel like I should be at least vaguely embarrassed that my dog has an account and I don’t.

What’s Instagram? No, really, I know what it is, but I have a hard enough time with that Facebook thing. I’m boring enough in reality that I don’t need to be boring in photographs, too. Although I feel like I should be at least vaguely embarrassed that my dog has an account and I don’t.

You can’t tell us your dog has an account and not give us the name.

Just followed a bunch of you that I wasn't following!
My running instagram (run.minnie.miles) is basically my running journal, so I'm not offended if you don't want to see my selfies and late-night treadmill runs.

For real though, there have been plenty of times I see that you already ran on the good ole treadmill that day and it gives me the extra push out the door :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter