Marathon Weekend 2023

I am already walking a reservation. I am dvc though. For regular room you can book 499 or 500 days out. So book now. Marathon weekend books fast.
I was hoping I wouldn’t have to walk a reservation for marathon weekend. Guess I should figure out how I want to split my stay and see how things are looking sooner rather than later.

Today while I as putting in my miles ... I was wondering if after you complete the half marathon will Donald and Daisy be there for photos? I didn't know if I need to plan to take a picture on the course with them in my run time....

Today while I as putting in my miles ... I was wondering if after you complete the half marathon will Donald and Daisy be there for photos? I didn't know if I need to plan to take a picture on the course with them in my run time....

Donald has been available in the past. I don't remember Daisy TBH.

Whenever we went to get pics with the characters and the medals, we would try for the in-park greetings. The VISA card spot in Epcot was especially useful for this. But that was pre-COVID. I'm not sure what the new character/photo policies are at the moment.

Good luck!

I am having FOMO with Marathon Weekend this year. I am hoping that it gets back onto our calendar for 2023. The past decade, we have typically gone every other year (around having 5 kids). This year was a no go, due to Covid and our 6 year going through chemo. After a stressful year+, the whole family needs to get back to WDW. I would plan on Dopey, along with DW. 3 of the kids will likely do the 5k with us. Fingers crossed that we can be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter