*March 2019 Check In*

FYI- Just checked the daily hours for 3/15 and space mountain is NOT listed in the closed for refurbishment section, hopefully not just an error!!

Hooray for a SM end date! And hooray for it being February, we can officially say we're going to Disneyland in a month!

I've got 7 Mondays to go, the boyfriend got his time off work (ty 300+ hours of vacation time!), and we're thiiiiiiiis close to having everything paid for. I think I decided on the 21st for Walt's tour, so on the 19th of this month I should be able to call up for reservations.

I checked this morning and was so excited sm was back up on the 15th, it's our last day and my sons birthday, it couldn't have worked out more perfect. Now if I can get a decent view of the castle!

A very unplanned trip for us! My youngest who is 20 mentioned we should go! I had plane tickets and hotel within the hour! Just a quick trip for us. March 9-13 So happy he can mention he would like to go still with his mom, and I can make it happen!

We will be there from 3/11-3/15. I noticed that DL has hours on the 14th until midnight, but the 15th is only 11. Any reason a Thursday would be open until midnight and not Friday?

I just checked the website and both Space Mountain and Fantasmic are back for our 3/15-3/17 trip. WOOHOO! I made a res for Blue Bayou Fantasmic seating. It will be our first time at BB and first time seeing Fantasmic since my youngest was too young to stay up until 9 pm for the show on past trips. YAY!

A very unplanned trip for us! My youngest who is 20 mentioned we should go! I had plane tickets and hotel within the hour! Just a quick trip for us. March 9-13 So happy he can mention he would like to go still with his mom, and I can make it happen!
What a fun mom! Sounds like a blast!
We will be there from 3/11-3/15. I noticed that DL has hours on the 14th until midnight, but the 15th is only 11. Any reason a Thursday would be open until midnight and not Friday?
I can't make sense of it either, I feel like the March hours so far have been a total mixed bag:confused3

I just checked the website and both Space Mountain and Fantasmic are back for our 3/15-3/17 trip. WOOHOO! I made a res for Blue Bayou Fantasmic seating. It will be our first time at BB and first time seeing Fantasmic since my youngest was too young to stay up until 9 pm for the show on past trips. YAY!

We are doing the same! - though we've eaten at BB before, we decided to splurge because my kids weren't able to stay up for Fantasmic in the past... and I haven't seen it since the late '90s!

We will be there 3/9 - 3/12. Staying at Park Vue Inn. Driving in from the Phoenix area, so we'll be in the parks all afternoon/evening of 3/9, then all day 3/10 and 3/11 and headed home on 3/12.

48 days left until our trip. My children are asking daily when we get to go. We haven't gone more than a year between trips since my youngest were babies, so the fact that our last trip was 14 months ago is killing them. I'm trying to think of something special for this trip that won't completely break the bank. My oldest son is entered in his first competitive martial arts tournament earlier in March and I want to show him how proud I am of his accomplishment even if he doesn't win anything. Any thoughts?

We will be there 3/9 - 3/12. Staying at Park Vue Inn. Driving in from the Phoenix area, so we'll be in the parks all afternoon/evening of 3/9, then all day 3/10 and 3/11 and headed home on 3/12.
We have the same park days, except we'll be rope dropping on the 9th. I'm sitting at home today in a blizzard and thinking 31 days...31 days:beach:

Only 27 more days for me! Four weeks from this very moment I should be landing at SNA. Lordy, i have not had a very active couple of months. I need to get my park legs back under me! :scared1:

We have 3 countdowns going because the kids are just so excited - 31 days to loading the van & leaving Dallas, 33 days to California, and 34 days to Disneyland!

The weather has been nice so I've been making the kids walk home from school while I push stroller with 2 littles in it both ways. Gotta get our park legs back in shape ;) Plus gives me a chance to try different techniques for dealing with tired/cranky kids after a full school day - should be easier in a park full of magic, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter