Marie's New Years Resolution~in July

Hi marie! Just stopped in to see how you're doing. I have been mia for a few weeks myself. Hope all is going well. :goodvibes

:hippie:

:sad2: hanging my head in shame..........

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, RE-RE!!!

party: :bday: party:

(again, so sorry I dropped the ball there girl. :hug: Hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend!)

Hey Kimmy & TSD....thanks guys!!! I had a GREAT birthday!!!
39 didn't hurt at all!!! Of course, it won't hurt next year....or the year after that either!!! :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl:
I pretty much hung out and did nothing Saturday morning....then DH and I went to the mall....got myself 2 pair of jeans and a cute zipper/hoodie sweater....(red!!) also ended up getting DD some earrings and a bobbie jack t-shirt and DS some shorts and t-shirts.....I had fun shopping!! Then DH and i went out for dinner and margaritas!!! YUUUMMMMMMM!!! and then home to baskin robbins ice cream roll cake....my fav!!!

all in all it was a good b-day...might have been better if it were 29 instead of 39, but oh well!!

Sunday I took DD (8) and her friend to see College Road Trip....very cute and appropriate movie for the age group!! I was just thiankful it wasn't a cartoon!! Oh...and ds didn't want to see that one, so he went and saw Jumper.

Oh and Kim....sorry I didn't catch your call on Sunday....never heard it and didnt' get the message til today....thanks!!! and you are a total goober!!!

I'm thinking of starting a new journal....do ya'll miss me yet? :confused3

do ya'll miss me yet? :confused3

ALWAYS :love:

Glad you also enjoyed College Road Trip. Great one, huh? :goodvibes Did you get choked up at the end like me? Ugh, I'm such a sap. :rolleyes:

Yeah for shopping, dinner and margaritas! :woohoo: Sounds like the perfect birthday weekend! :goodvibes

Hi Marie! Hows it going? I was visiting your old digs down in Birmingham. I think it was a wise move to go back to memphis. Of course I was only there a couple of days, but I thought it was missing some pizzazz.

Anyway, are you ever gonna post here?

Oh, and btw, I did go see the botanical gardens, that was nice. And there were photographers taking beautiful portraits there, so i thought of you. They were taking pics of a beautiful baby girl and mom. Some brides too.

Anyway. later.

:hippie:

Hey girl. :goodvibes Just thawed out from last night's soccer practice. :cold:

Stoppin' by to wish you a wonderful weekend!! (oh, and did you see that Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson are making a movie of Marley & Me?)

Have a good one!!:upsidedow

Hey love! :love: We miss ya 'round here. :hug:

Post or give me a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter