MAW/Big Give Swap 2012 ~ last album recd 8/2013 - see link on last post!!!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Ladies I just wanted to stop by and thank you again <3 my husband saw the book last night and he thinks it is amazing. Plus he is excited we are going to have real pictures for a change ;) I tend to put pics on a flash drive and leave them ;) We will seriously treasure it always thank you! <3
so happy you will have a special album to look back over the trip!

JJ&JHsmom

DIS Veteran
Ladies I just wanted to stop by and thank you again <3 my husband saw the book last night and he thinks it is amazing. Plus he is excited we are going to have real pictures for a change ;) I tend to put pics on a flash drive and leave them ;) We will seriously treasure it always thank you! <3
Hope you all have a magical trip! Can't wait to see the album full of pictures!\

I too am a little fanatical about symmetrical!;)

• mommy2mrb

our second Big Give family has received their album...here is the mom's post...go check out the cute photo of Alyssa looking at it

www.disboards.com/showthread.phpt=2906013

Our final Big Give for tonight is from lots of very talented scrapbookers

I am not talented at scrapbooking so this is super special to me! I love it! Thank you DisneyBarlans, JJ&JHsmom, JohnsonsLoveDisney, LoveMy3Kiddos, Morgansmom2000, Mouseaddicts, Mommy2mrb, KKBeaton, 3Pletprincesses, MickeyTeacher, PrincessNancy96, Wdwmickey, Rlovew! You are all very talented!

alyssaswish

Mouseketeer
    I just wanted to thank each of you for the special scrapbook Alyssa received last night. My husband and I were very impressed with it! Alyssa loved looking at all of the pages. I can't wait to fill those pages with wonderful memories of our trip! You guys are very talented!

JJ&JHsmom

DIS Veteran
    I just wanted to thank each of you for the special scrapbook Alyssa received last night. My husband and I were very impressed with it! Alyssa loved looking at all of the pages. I can't wait to fill those pages with wonderful memories of our trip! You guys are very talented!

Wishing you all a magical trip! Thanks for posting the picture, her excitement just shines from her face.:)

morgansmom2000

DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting her beautiful picture! Can't wait to see your book filled with memories!

• mommy2mrb

isn't she a little cutie!!!

jessica52877

DIS Veteran
    I wanted to come over here and let everyone know how much I appreciate all the hard work for Alyssa's give! I haven't coordinated a give a while and it was so nice to see so many band together to make a fabulous book!! Thank you to everyone!

mommy2mrb

I wanted to come over here and let everyone know how much I appreciate all the hard work for Alyssa's give! I haven't coordinated a give a while and it was so nice to see so many band together to make a fabulous book!! Thank you to everyone!
    thank you Jessica...it was fun and heart warming hostessing such a wonderful swap!

• 3pletprincesses

DIS Veteran
    we picked up our box over the weekend. Everything is perfect. The box was a bit... destroyed and at some point got retaped but everything inside was ok. Thanks !

DisneyBarlans

DIS Veteran

What a cutie pie! I'm glad she loves it and I hope you can use it to remember all the special trip memories. :)

DisneyBarlans

DIS Veteran
    So glad you love it! Hope y'all have a magical time on your trip!!:)

mommy2mrb

we picked up our box over the weekend. Everything is perfect. The box was a bit... destroyed and at some point got retaped but everything inside was ok. Thanks !
    thanks for letting me know....I actually taped it up around the edges in hopes to keep it together a bit more...happy everything was okay! thanks again for all your help in the swap!

mommy2mrb

Woo hoo! Once again, blown away by the wonderful scrapbook and generosity of everyone!
    thanks Jessica! was so wonderful to put these together for the MAW families!

I will be starting a new swap in April, watch for the thread everyone!

JJ&JHsmom

DIS Veteran
    Thanks for the link Lisa, it brings a smile to my face to see everyone enjoying our work!

I can't wait for the next one!

3pletprincesses

DIS Veteran
    It's funny how something we enjoy to make brings such a big smile to someone else.

Lisa you can count me in again next time. Those smiles make it so worth our time.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM