MAW Trip of a Lifetime....1st time to WDW! -Beach Update!

Hi Brooke!! I so miss reading about y'all! Hope all is well with everyone!

Wondering if you would mind making a count down calender for us.....I am thinking like a 2 month thing?

Great and awesome trip report!!!! Great pictures too my hubby and i are both freelance photographers and he wants to take both of our big cameras im a little worried about having to haul them through the airport but itll be ok im sure. Your trips gotten me now even more excited for our trip here in 2 months :)

I loved reading your trip report!!!!! So happy to see a fellow kidney transplant MAW on here! I remember reading about you thinking of his next transplant after this...I have those type of thoughts too. Sometimes I think of how unfair it is for my child! I am so grateful that he can go without dialysis, but it is hard not to think of "Well what are we going to do in 20 years? Who is going to donate the next one? How long will he need to be on dialysis next time?". I appreciate reading your thoughts, and your story on here. I know that we can get through this, and you are an example!!! Austin's transplant is Tuesday, and a lot of these thoughts have been going through my head. Thanks again.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter