MAW Trip of a Lifetime....1st time to WDW! -Beach Update!

Well I've been trying to decide if it is tiem to wrap up this PTR/TR.... so in the next day or two I will finish the last day.....
In the meantime we are excited that Kaleb can stop his blood pressure medication! That is a big plus for us!!!!!

that's wonderful news that Kaleb gets off a med!!! that must be a great feeling for you all! :woohoo::woohoo:

Well our final day we had was Sunday....Easter.... and we had to be at the airport by noon...but we packed in a lot that morning... so did the easter bunny make it to GKTW? Yup!!!!!! The kdis woke up to an easter egg hunt... I went out and saw gifts for the kids on the little table and there were easter eggs in every yard in the village! Everywhere!!!!

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

As we were packing up the van.... angels came by with easter baskets!

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

the contents

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

Well after their hunt, we left our villa and directed ourselves to the castle of miracles and breakfast....

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

Playing poohsticks with flowers....

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

Now breakfast was yummy as usual... I saw someone getting a birthday waffle complete with candle and yukalele seranade... so I ordered one for Brian... the gentleman said he was the first parent he has sung too!!

IMG_0203.jpg

Well this was just the beginning of the end... more to come!

Well after breakfast and poohsticks with flowers, we entered the castle....

IMG_0277.jpg

we found Kaleb's star...near the wishing well...

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

then the kids enjoyed a little craft.....

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

and I had to hold up my end of the deal...

IMG_0289.jpg

next came Miss Merry and Mayor Clayton...

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

now some fun...

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

now for a Bunny Kiss!!!!!!!!

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

..........................and more to come in the next.... i had to write this three times because my browser shut down!

after our fun watching Mayor Clayton and Miss Merry.....which was a highlight of our trip... we headed for one important things...ICECREAM!!!!!!

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

awesome rootbeer floats... breyers vanilla bean in rootbeer... yummy.. I want one right now!

IMG_0334.jpg

messy as usual

IMG_0335.jpg

The we loaded ourselves ibto the van.... and made it to the car rental return... without having to fill our tank.. thank you national.... and got up to check in... I didn't check in while at GKTW like I should have..... and we were directed by a friendly agent to check in at some computers there and then head to baggage to submit our baggage and this saved us a lot of time in line...
then we had to wait some before we could go through security so I visited the universal store and bought some chocolate frogs... since it was so crowded at universal.... and then we proceeded to the medical line and made it through security easier than I could imagine... and made way to McD's... Brian got fascinated with some interactive walls and he and the boys enjoyed those. The we made it to our plane... no special treament so we boarded during family boarding and chose seats in the back.... we were a little uncertain of things sine we were going through St Louis where there was tornado damage, but everything went smoothly...
We made it to Omaha and saw our greeters. I got Kaleb's photo with them...

IMG_0337.jpg

the we rode the limo back to our hotel...

IMG_0342.jpg

stictch had to ride too....

IMG_0351.jpg

here is Kaleb telling the driver all about our trip....

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

after reaching our hotel room.. we decided we were hungry and rode the shuttle to the Old Market and ate at Spaghetti Works.. we were lucky because everything was close closed early for Easter..... It was a good dinner and the kids enjoyed a balloon artist...

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

Well the next morning we made our way home.... and there was one last BG.. I debated on whther to take them with us but with all the stuff to pack I decided it would be nice for the kids to have one bit of fairy dust to finish it off.... some easter baskets....

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

Our trip started off a little rough with all of the coughs but overall it was a successful trip.. full of memories....

Thank God for His provision....

Thank you Make-A-Wish Nebraska....

Thank you Big Givers.....

Thank you all for following along!..... It's been a great experience and I'm thankful for the many blessings that have been given us....

Aw love the pic of the bunnies kissing and loved your trip report. So glad you all had such a good time :)

your TR was wonderful....loved all the great photos....thanks for sharing your family with us all! it was so much fun to be a part of your Big Give!

Beautiful pics, as always, Brooke! Looks like the trip ended on a great note. And glad to see that your trio still had an awesome Easter even on vacay! (Eggs in all the yards--how cute is that!)

My faves of these posts: Brian and the kids on the surfboard (frame that one!), tuck-in pics with Mayor Clayton, Stitch and Nathan in the limo, Kaleb talking to the driver about his trip!

Will have to remember to try the rootbeer floats. They look delish! :)

Thanks Brooke for sharing Kaleb's wish trip with us! I really enjoyed following along on your TR! So glad that the children got to enjoy so many different activities for Easter before flying home. Again, great pictures!

:sad1:That the report is finished!! but Glad to have been able to share in following along with your special family!!:love:

Brooke - thank you so much for sharing your story and your family and your trip with us!! It was so much fun watching you prepare and then report back!! your pictures were so great!!! I hope it was really a trip of a lifetime!!!:goodvibes

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. It looks like everyone had a great time and lots of memories were made.

Dear Brooke,

I just realized I never told you how much I enjoyed getting to know your family this past year and what a blessing it is to have shared your journey. Your family is very special and I am incredibly Thankful God brought you into my life.

Love and Blessings,
Judy

Dear Brooke,

I just realized I never told you how much I enjoyed getting to know your family this past year and what a blessing it is to have shared your journey. Your family is very special and I am incredibly Thankful God brought you into my life.

Love and Blessings,
Judy

Thank you Judy... it has been great getting to know you too.... let me know when you want that calendar and I'll make it!!!!!

Thank you Judy... it has been great getting to know you too.... let me know when you want that calendar and I'll make it!!!!!

You are so sweet Brooke, I had answered this over on my PTR a few weeks ago, but I KNOW you are a busy lady and this is a very busy time of year. No rush, we have several months to go; however, whenever you have time to make one, that would be awesome. :goodvibes:goodvibes THANK YOU!:flower3: She will be happy with any design you choose. :goodvibes

When you come by, make sure to look at the day the dance studio revealed to Lisa her wish had been granted...it was the most magical day she as ever had! pixiedust:princess:pixiedust:princess:pixiedust:princess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter