MAW Trip of a Lifetime....1st time to WDW! -Beach Update!

Well Saturday was our beach day! Yay! the ocean!!!!!!! Well we got up and headed towards Melbourne beach where we would meet up with my DH's aunt and uncle who live in Miami and work with refugees there....We met them at their hotel and then headed to the ocean.... the beaches in Fl are different from Ca...lots of shells and the beaches are short... meaning it doesn't take a long walk to get to the water..... we ate some BK when we got there... btu the ocean was too fascinating to eat too much...

Had to do a family shot first....

IMG_9795web.jpg

IMG_9797web.jpg

IMG_9804web.jpg

IMG_9806web.jpg

IMG_9815web.jpg

IMG_9819web.jpg

IMG_9820web.jpg

IMG_9822web.jpg

IMG_9825web.jpg

IMG_9830web.jpg

IMG_9850web.jpg

IMG_9852web.jpg

IMG_9860web.jpg

IMG_9864web.jpg

IMG_9883web.jpg

Treasure

IMG_9940web.jpg

We only played in the water for about an hour and a half due to the sun exposure for Kaleb... I had 100 spf but didn't want to chance is since it was almost gone....
Brian's aunt and uncle went and played easter bunny for the kids.... I htink they really enoyed it since they don't have their own children... they enjoy the grandnephews and neices... coming up next...

PS Webrought a gallon bag full of shells home which are now in the sand box..... stuck em in the duffle bag with the plush toys so weight wasn't a prob..:)

Well the EB had done early work at the beach...while we were enjoying the waves.... up at the parking area.. the Eb had hid eggs for the kids to find! Some were hard and others were easy... either way they had fun!
PS this is the warmest Easter the kids have had... it's always cool or cold on Easter in NE....

IMG_9944web.jpg

IMG_9945web.jpg

IMG_9947web.jpg

IMG_9949web.jpg

IMG_9957web.jpg

IMG_9961web.jpg

IMG_9964web.jpg

IMG_9982web.jpg

Thought this was interesting...

IMG_9983web.jpg

After our Easter egg hunt, we headed back to the hotel where we went to eat a pretty good burger joint attached to the hotel... and then had some cake my DH's aunt had made for his birthday.... sorry about no photos...

After a nice morning at the beach and visit with family... we headed back to GKTW.... Nathan wanted to head to Sea World and so I gave kaleb the choice of going to SW or going back to GKTW... he chose GKTW to Nathan's dismay but we did go over the DTD for some shopping.... we went to the world of Disney for some souvineers(SIC) and then to the lego store.... The boys really loved picking out as many legos to fit in their cups as they could. We tried to figure out the best way to get as much as possible in the cups... I think we did pretty well.... then we went back to GKTW, the pool and then Mayor Clayton's birthday party.

The kids saw the little hand train and had to ride it...

IMG_9988web.jpg

IMG_9999web.jpg

IMG_9989web.jpg

IMG_9986web.jpg

They loved the trains....

I will finish Saturday in the next post....I'm on the wrong computer to upload the photos to photobucket!!!!!

Love your beach photos....especially the one with all the feet :love:

what a fun treat for the kids to hunt for the eggs!

the little trains look like a lot fun!

More fab photos, as per usual. Love the ones from the beach. Such a beautiful family! It must have been great for your aunt and uncle to spend Easter with the kids. Egg hunting is fun for all ages!

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics....

What a wonderful day at the beach that included a visit with your aunt and uncle! That was so nice of them to provide an Easter egg hunt for the children too! Great memories for all!

What a great day at the beach! Our time at the beach was short as it was not too warm and pretty windy! Love your pirates and princess party pics. The kids outfits were great! All your pictures are just beautiful.:worship::worship:

It was a very nice day at the beach....the kids would have loved to stay longer, but the time we were there was fun and unique.... but I need to get to the next part of the day!....hopefully tomorrow I can get to it.. this is a busy week with mowing out in the pasture and photo shoots and dr visit this friday!

Poking my head back in to check up on you...
The PandP party looks fun! We missed that one. And I love the beach pics. There are a ton of shells! You're right - very different than CA.

The beach looks like so much fun...and clean.... It's great the EB was able to visit so far from home... Beautiful pictures I love the one of the feet in the sand

Wow I'm behind.... I need to finish Saturday.... I wasn't done!

So after DTD, we went to our villa and got ready to go swimming and attend the Mayor Clayton Birthday party!

So we start this section at the pool!

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

This is probably to closest we'll ever get to surfing!

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Birthday hats anyone?

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

After the party we headed home... and I forgot something! I forgot that this was the night for our Mayor Clayton tuck in... I barely got them ready for bed before the mayor came... and one of our most memorable moemnts of the trip!

Well I have to say that the tuck in was one of our favorite moments of our trip. The kids just loved his visit... so I'll let the photos tell the story and if I can get around to uploading the video, I will... but for now photos.

Is he here?

IMG_0099.jpg

Yup!

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

The kids' laughter rang through the night... a great sound compared to the coughing which was the most common sound that week!

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

The mayor playing with Nathan's stitch gloves...

IMG_0127.jpg

The tuck in begins...

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

The kids really loved this tuck in.... and next we leave :(.....

cute pictures of the kids on the surf board! and how fun to have the Mayor take care of tucking in the kids! looks like a fun PJ party!!!

I love the pic of Mayor Clayton with the Stitch gloves on. So cute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter