• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 6 Character Swap Progress Thread

I am still waiting for mine, Trying not to stalk the postman..lol..

Sorry about that - I will get it into the post tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me know!!

Sandy

New England Eeyore said:
That's me! :wave2: I got my envelope in the mail yesterday but didn't get to open it until today. Everything is beautiful! Great work ladies! But I am missing Princess Nancy's Piglet packet.

GOT mine, and forgot to let you know- sorry!

I'm going to have to sharpen my skills before I do another swap. I am an awe at these talented pacages. Thanks
Kate

I also recieved my package! great work everyone! This was my first swap and I am totally amazed.

Happy scrapping!
Kellie

YAY! Mine arrived I must say you ladies do the most beautiful work, and the pictures did not do anything Justice :) :cloud9:

Kat

There are a few that still haven't posted that they received their packages. I just want to be sure that nothing gets lost in the mail.

Thanks,
Sandy

Hi Sandy,

I just wanted to let you know that I received the second package with the Piglet elements. It was last week sometime but I've been without a computer for a week so I'm just coming back online tonight. Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter