• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 6 Character Swap Progress Thread

Yes, I plan to post photos but I didn't want to spoil anyone's surprises so I wasn't going to post the link until I have mailed the packages.

I can do it earlier than that if you all want though.

RealMickeysGirl said:
Yes, I plan to post photos but I didn't want to spoil anyone's surprises so I wasn't going to post the link until I have mailed the packages.

I can do it earlier than that if you all want though.

No need to post early!!!!! I love surprises!!!

That's awesome! I can't wait to see these! :banana: We leave for our trip next Thursday, so this will be a way to get me ready to go! (As though I need another way! ;) )

post early? :scratchin post EARLY??? :idea: POST EARLY!!!! :hyper: I am so excited, I am about to burst! pixiedust: But I guess I can wait if you all want too. :crazy:

LOL yes yes yes. post the link please :) if people want to be suprised they they don't have to click the link, :rotfl2: .. I wanna see.

KatDisney said:
LOL yes yes yes. post the link please :) if people want to be suprised they they don't have to click the link, :rotfl2: .. I wanna see.

:rotfl2: :lmao: not click the link :rotfl:

:yay:

YEAH!!! :banana:

Now I can go stalk all the characters that were in my group when I am at WDW next week. :thumbsup2

Thank you for hosting, Sandy.

RealMickeysGirl,

Would you please let me know if you mailed my stuff back to me yet? I hate to be a stickler, but something came up ( long story, has to do with work. BOOOOO work! :) ). If you havent shipped my stuff as of today I need to pm you a alternate address.

Thanks,
Kellie

I tried to post the photos on twopeas but obviously I don't know how to work it. It wasn't actually photos, that may be the problem. I scanned the items into jpg form using photo shop.

Here is a link to the albums I have uploaded to the Disphoto section.
I hope this one works.
May 6 Character Swap Images

Additional note:
I tried to put separate links for Group A and Group B but I couldn't get Group B to work. So I did a search for my user name and got my albums page and made a link to it. I am assuming that when I add Group C tomorrow that the same link will then take you to all three albums.

It is getting late so I am going to get some sleep. I have been fighting with this stupid computer all day just to get the first two groups posted. I never could get two peas to work. Wish now that I hadn't spend so long trying an just uploaded everything to the disboards photo section first.

I have added the images for Group B. Go back to the previous post (150) - I have updated the link to take you to my albums page so you can see both groups there. I am assuming that when I add group c tomorrow, the same link will take you to all 3.

Good night all.

Ooh! Group B looks cool, too! Great job, everyone! I can't wait to see Group C! Thanks again, Sandy, for hosting such a wonderful swap, and for posting the pictures! You're awesome! :cheer2:

I tried not to look BUT I did. Everybody did a wonderful job and I can't wait for the postman to bring mine!!! . :cool1:

WOW!!!!

Okay, to all in group A, I love this stuff. And I apologize for being a swapping newbie on this one. You all amaze me. :thumbsup2

Do we have any update yet on the mailing? everyone looks awesome!

I'm really impressed, too, on how great everyone's work looks!

Sandy, I need to know if you're planning on mailing after June 1? If so, I need to ask you to hold onto mine for a week after that since I will be having my mail held while I'm on a short trip to "the world" (June 8 -12) and I don't want the package to get smooshed at the P.O.! Thanks for all your work as a host!

A friend needed me to keep her little girl over the weekend so I didn't get to mail Saturday like I planned - and I forgot that the post office would be closed today.

I have about 16 packages ready to go - stamped and everything - I will go by the post office on my way to work tomorrow and drop them off. I also need to pick up some bigger envelopes for the people who are in all 3 swaps. I have tried and tried but I can't make all three swaps fit in those flat rate priority mail envelopes.

I will make a list of the ones I put in the mail tomorrow and update the first post in this thread with a new icon for "mailed" - how about this one :tink:

YodasMom - Yours is in the group I plan to mail in the morning - do you want me to hold it until you get back?

Sorry for the delay - My friend (actually one of my sorority sisters) was going to be out of town until Monday but came back on Friday instead and needed me to keep her little girl for a couple of days. She picked her up last night about 11 p.m. - I don't know how parents handle having a kid 24 hours a day. Just having one for a few days wipes me out. Of course, I doubt that her mom tries to keep her enteratined every waking hour.

This child is like my adopted daughter and they will be moving about 3 hours away in July so I want to spend as much time with her as I can before they move. We made shaker boxes for scrapbooks, we watched Harry Potter, we watched "Mickey Donald Goofy - the Three Musketeers", we made Mickey waffles, we watched Disney channel for quite a while, we went out to lunch a couple of times, and went out to dinner - she loves some of the local restaurants and I rarely cook so she gets to pick a restaurant for some of the meals when she visits me. We did a lot of other stuff and I was so tired when I went to bed last night that I didn't even want to read - and I read everynight when I get into bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter