• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 6 Character Swap Progress Thread

Those look great! Awesome work, ladies! :thumbsup2

Sandy, it sounds like you had a busy, busy weekend! Thanks again for organizing and hosting such a great swap! :wave:

RealMickeysGirl said:
YodasMom - Yours is in the group I plan to mail in the morning - do you want me to hold it until you get back?

Hi Sandy,
If it's ready to mail, you can go ahead and send it. There should be no problem with it arriving by June 7.

Thanks for all your work!!

I enjoyed the swap!

:banana:

Wow, they all look so amazing! Everyone's work is great!

Thanks again for hosting!

I have updated post 1 of this thread showing which packages were mailed today - May 30 - they have tinker bell beside them.

I guess you didnt get a chance to mail mine. I sent you a pm with the new mailing address.

TTFN,
Kellie

First, I wanted to let you all know that I enjoyed hosting the swap.::yes::

Secondly, I wanted to let you all know that I found an element from PrincessNancy96 on the floor - must have slipped out of one of the envelopes I was packing - Please look in your packages when you get them and PM me so I can send it to its rightful owner.:upsidedow

Thirdly, Thanks to all those who sent goodies for me in their packages. They are much appreciated and a great surprise.:thanks:

:cool1: :goodvibes :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

I got my package in today!!

OMG!! They are great!!! :0 They all look so wonderful!!!

Thanks again to everyone!!! :grouphug:

:banana: :banana:

Mine arrived today!! Wow, I just had the chance to peek but you are a bunch of really clever scrappers!

Thanks everyone!! :teeth:

I just got mine! Thanks everyone! The pictures never do these creations justice. Everything is more beautiful than in the pictures!

Got mine today! WOW!! :banana: Couldn't wait to open the package. :love: Loved every one of them.
Thanks everyone,
Susan :daisy:

Mine arrived on Thursday. I love everything! Thanks everybody, and especially to Sandy for hosting! :sunny:

Mine came in the mail yesterday! What fabulous things I now have to Disney scrap with!! Thanks to all in Group B!! :teeth:

RealMickeysGirl said:
Secondly, I wanted to let you all know that I found an element from PrincessNancy96 on the floor - must have slipped out of one of the envelopes I was packing - Please look in your packages when you get them and PM me so I can send it to its rightful owner.:upsidedow

That's me! :wave2: I got my envelope in the mail yesterday but didn't get to open it until today. Everything is beautiful! Great work ladies! But I am missing Princess Nancy's Piglet packet.

I got mine this weekend and everything is super! From my DH to all of you in Group A, he sends a big "Wow"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter