Mazatlan, Mexico

Frank- I can't believe only 2 more weeks of the Magic coming to your city. I sure will miss your thread. I guess I'll have to visit you on Cruise Critic. Oh, my computer did come back so I'll post in the next few days.

Did Alohatee come to visit you yet...or is she on this week's cruise?

You are one good excuse to come back...but I have an even better excuse for you to come to our beautiful islands...for us to meet again and for me to get to show you our beautiful beaches and our "market". Until we meet again :love: ALOHA!!!!

Frank, just wanted to tell you what a wonderful city Mazatlan is. We were on the July 30th Magic cruise and went to the beach break at Hotel Playa and had such a great time. The people were so friendly, the shopping was overwhelming and the Margaritas that Jose made at the hotel bar were out of this world.

Thank you for all your great information you provided to all of us that got the opportunity to go on this special cruise.

My husband (who is a big surfer) didn't know there was surf like that there and we hope to maybe come back one day.

Thanks.

lkohawaii
Please email me if you do not here me on this thread or say hello on other threads please. I hope that we do not loose contact. You and your family are great. It really was a pleasure to meet you. I hope that I can really visit you someday.
Alohatee boards the Magic tomorrow and gets here on Wednesday. It is the last visit of the Magic, we are so sad. I hope the rumors about 2007 are true and the Magic does stay on this side. I think they were a great success this summer. Have a great weekend!
stars918
I am glad that the information I gave you helped you on your visit to our beautiful Port of Mazatlan. You chose a great Hotel, The Playa, one of my favorites. The staff are always happy and smiling and they have been there forever, I think they are also well paid, which is good. Friends of mine have stayed there every year for over 15 years. The surf is good there and also we have other places. If you decide to come back someday, write down my email for more information or advice, fkole2000@hotmail.com . You never know and I could be very helpful with recomendations and answers.
Have a great weekend!

Mazatlan Frank

Hi Frank - I spoke with you on Wednesday while my DD and I waited to go on our ride with Randi. Searching is much easier - If you click on Thread Tools you can then click on "Subscribe to this Thread"...then whenever you log on to DISboards just click on Quick Links then "subscribed threads" and the thread will be there for you to click on. It is much faster and works the same way on CruiseCritic!

Mazatlan was beautiful and we certainly had a great time with Randi. My DD learned to barter on the beach and bought a few items. Wish we could have toured with you too; our tablemates enjoyed their excursion with you! Hope your last Magic excursions go well!!

I thank you for writing here. It was a true pleasure to meet you and to talk for a while. I am so sorry that I did not say good bye. All the group started to come out and then I had to move on.
I hope that you come back someday and we meet again and if there is anything I can help you with please ask. Just send me an email.
I really hope you enjoyed the cruise and of course this beautiful City of Mazatlan.
Have a great week!

Mazatlan Frank

Frank-Ask Alohatee where your spam musubi is when she comes to see you on Wednesday. I'm sooo jealous that she gets to come see you again. I hope not to lose touch with you and I really hope that one day you can come to our side of the world. That would be the ultimate experience to get to show you around our beautiful city. Say hello to your mom and family. I guess I have to get myself on cruise critic now to keep up with what's going on with you.

I hope too that the Magic will come back on this side of the U.S. next summer...but some have told me it was too cold for most. I hope they are wrong.

Did you get your van or you still working on it?

I will ask Alohatee about the spam musabi. I am getting hungry!!!! I am still on a slight diet, not too tough. My pants are getting a little bigger! I am also feeling better, not so tight! So I guess it is working. But it so tough to diet in Mazatlan! So much great food!

I am still working on the Van. We are on Mexican time, remember! haha :rotfl:

But I am almost there (I think :confused3 hahahaha)

Have a great evening!

Mazatlan Frank

Frank-that Mexican time is driving me crazy. Remember that tour guide that I was supposed to help in P.V. I lost his Mexican address and he's supposed to get internet and e mail me. I'm waiting for him to e mail me on his "Mexican time". So many people have asked me about the Tequilla but I can't get them to him...because I can't contact him. One day I guess he will e mail. Yeah, I know on "Mexican Time". Maybe by then the Magic will be back on the West Coast and then all the DIS'ers will be able to get that tequilla.

Glad your diet is doing well....can't say so good here.
I'll be waiting for good news on that van.

Frank, Thanks for a great tour last Wed. We had a great time!
Wick and Vickie

vacation2005033.jpg
[/IMG]

hi Frank! i met you briefly as we were waiting for randi's horseback riding! and you were chit chatting w/alohatee! it was so nice to finally put a face to someone that i've been reading about here!! :flower:

I was so happy to see that the Administrators had put the thread back on line. MUCHAS GRACIAS!
I also thank all of you for the support, nice comments, and questions about me or Mazatlan. I hope that I can serve you again in the future. A lot of you might have my email so if I do not answer something here, please write.

lkohawaii
Arlene brought me some excellent chocolates like the ones you gave me plus brought my kids some great things. She met Hector my oldest son. And :blush: I forgot to ask about the Spam Musabi, hahaha

Schultz Family
It was my pleasure to meet you. I hope we can meet again in the future. When you remember me send me an email and say hello. Gracias!

RSJJ
It was a pleasure for me to meet you. It is always nice to meet someone that you read on the boards. For me it is that way also. I can see that I have been helpful and this makes me feel very good. Gracias and nice to meet you!

All of you have a great weekend!

Frank,
Thank you so much for the great tour of your city on Aug. 10. We learned a lot and like seeing the old and the new. If we are in your city again I will look you up again.
Barb, Jay and Alexa

Thank you. It is a true satisfaction to hear from you and I really enjoyed meeting you. I do hope that in the future you come back and that I can help you again. Have a great week!

Mazatlan Frank

Wow Frank! Looks like we might get to meet after all! Our church is planning a cruise there in Feb on Carnival Pride. I emailed Ilkohawaii for your email address! Hope to see you then.

Debbie

Frank,
PM or e mail me your e mail adress. Ppiglet is asking for it. I think I have it burried in one of my e mails....but in case this way might be faster. I'm sooo excited she'll get to come see you and maybe even Randi too. If ound your website address but lost your yahoo address...send that to me please.

Pppiglet I think that is great! I am happy that you are returning so you can see more of my beautiful City. Please email me when you have a chance and I will answer all the questions you might have. I am looking forward in reading from you soon! Have a nice day!

lkohawaii I just emailed you also. Have a great day also!

Mazatlan Frank

pppiglet, I sent you a PM with the information you have requested. You will have a wonderful tour with Frank. He was very informative and even gave us a bit of time for shopping. The kids on the tour really enjoyed him as well.

Hey Frank,
did Alohatee tell you about our wonderful Spam Musubi's. I'm sure you had a wonderful time with her. Got your e mail thanks. ::MickeyMo

Jilljill
Thank you for your help and again it was a pleasure to meet you.

lkohawaii
I forgot to ask Arlene. I was excited with the chocolate covered Macadamias she brought me and Randi, plus the nice Angels caps and candies for my boys, hahaha Thanks Arlene-

Mazatlan Frank

Frank- that's why you mentioned those mac nuts. You got some more. That was harder for Alohatee to get than for me. Wonder if someone brought her some. Maybe I'll ask Ppiglet to bring you some SPAM so you know what it is...then to get you some nori. HMMMM will have to work on that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter