Mexican Riviera Excursions recommendations for family from 6 - 75 years of age

charlenebu

Earning My Ears
We are traveling with our kids and my parents and trying to find something for all of us so we can stay together. What are the best tours?

In Mazatlan we did the Inclusive Beach Resort (MZ26). It was a great resort with many pools and a delicious lunch buffet. It would be a great excursion for a group of all ages.

When are you going? The whales are not there year round. Those excursion, obviously are only offered at certain times.

Yes and Yes...bathroom and lots of whales! We saw a couple dolphins too! An almost magical day!! The sailboat was really nice and comfortable, with padded seating and towels. Great food and drinks too!!

Yes the season is November through April I believe so you should be able to see them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter