Michelle Carter Trial (MA) Verdict announced Friday 11 AM

: Ethier had never before spoke to Carter on the phone, but on July 12, 2014 she began receiving text messages from her. #carter

Around 10:21 p.m. on July 12, Carter texted Either saying her boyfriend is "going through a tough time."

"He's in a bad place right now." #Carter
Carter continued to text her about Roy.

“She told me that he committed suicide," Ethier says.

OH MY GOSH!!

"Yeah and I was on the phone talking to him when he killed himself. I'm heard him dying," Carter texted Ethier.

t this point, Carter had only been texting Ethier for four days. Ethier responds by gently saying she should talk to someone else about it.

"I have a therapist already, haha," #MichelleCarter responded. "I already have a therapist. I talked to her about it yesterday.

On cross, the defense brings up a text in which #MichelleCarter says she feels bad for knowing what he was going through.

This afternoon, the judge plans to go for a viewing at the Kmart parking lot where Conrad Roy killed himself. #Carter

She knew Carter had an eating disorder that prevented her from playing softball during sophomore year, she testifies. #carter

ss: Prosecutors want to bring up #MichelleCarter's relationship with Alice, a former teammate. The defense objects.

ADA Flynn: "The relationship w Alice is critical to the Commonwealth's case."

Judge Moniz calls a sidebar. Masalgo doesn't look at Carter.

Judge Moniz listens intently as ADA Rayburn and defense attorney Cataldo fight a sidebar battle. #MichelleCarter

Prosecutor Katie Rayburn giving a hushed but impassioned plea to Moniz to allow the line of questioning. Defense attorney Cataldo responds. #ccarter

s: Objection. Sidebar. Pros says relationship w/a witness is "critical" to state's case.#s: Objection. Sidebar. Pros says relationship w/a witness is "critical" to state's case.#michellecarter

s:
DBuRtSLUIAEbLTp.jpg:large
This discussion appears to relate to this previous motion. ADAs wanted to be able to discuss Carter's "obsessive" relationship with teammate #Carter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter