Michelle Carter Trial (MA) Verdict announced Friday 11 AM

In a texts from #MichelleCarter to Masalgo, Carter says she has no friends. "Funny girls don't lock themselves in their room to cry."

s: Mosolgo says she talked with Carter about boys. She talked about Conrad as her boyfriend, but Mosolgo never met him.

: #MichelleCarter also text her saying, "Stop telling me how wonderful & beautiful I am... beautiful girls get invited to parties..."

Masalgo and friends went to #MichelleCarter to comfort her. She wouldn't normally, but she felt bad for her.

: Mosolgo went to Carter's house. Flynn asks if other people were sympathetic -- part of state's argument that Carter did it for sympathy.

Flynn now asking about "Homers for Conrad," the memorial baseball tournament Carter organized.

Michelle Carter told Mosolgo that she was on the phone with Roy as he died in a July 20 text.

The prosecution has now established that Michelle Carter texted 2 diff friends (witnesses) that she was on the phone with Roy during suicide

Mosolgo says Carter texted her saying "he told me he was going to do it I just never believed him"

s: Masalgo, on cross, says #MichelleCarter gave her a number to put in her phone to see if she could find Roy.

On July 10, 2014, Carter began texting with Eblen, prosecutor says. Pulls up hundreds of messages between them on screen.

July 10, 2011, #MichelleCarter wrote: "Conrad's missing, they can't find him anywhere." On July 11, Carter texted Eblan saying Roy was missing.

s: "He called me and I heard liek muffled sounds and some kind of motor running. It was like that for 20 mins and he wouldnt answer:" Carter

In case someone knows anyone at the airport

redhotmess: #BREAKING: Bomb squad investigating suspicious vehicle found at Orlando airport

s: Carter then later texted that Roy left her a suicide note and asked if her friends wanted to read it with her. #michellecarter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter