Milesource points towards hotel redemption

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Has anyone ever redeemed their milesource points for any hotel redemptions in WDW or otherwise?
I know that you need a lot, and was really wanting to know how it worked... because it sounds like you need to go through a specific company to get the GC's. Does anyone know???

Joline:confused:

I redeemed 4500 points for a $50 Marriott certificate thinking it would be one of the paper ones like I had received in the past from Freeride. Well, it is not. It is a gc number by email. they give you a number to call and they will make the ressie for you. I wouldn't have done it had I known it was like that because I like "stacking" the GC and actually having them in my hand. If I had it to do over, I would get the $50 Supercertificate (more points, I know, but less restrictions) and trade it for a paper Marriott gc.

Definitely get the Supercertificate. The Marriott's that come from there can be used at any Marriott property, so you could take advantage of some of the great rates and specials they have at the Little Lake Bryan locations and save even more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter